Episode 11

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

Next morning, Luhan woke up to prepare for his class. The meals he cooked yesterday was still on the dinning table and was about to leave when Harriette saw him at the door.

"Luhan?", Harriette called him so he looked back.

"The surprise you made for me I'm sorry if I went home late yesterday I just--", he interrupted her.

"It's okay I understand it's really fine", Luhan smiled and he opened their door to leave.

"Maybe we can still eat these delicious meals you cooked, they look delicious and oh", Harriette was checking the meals Luhan cooked yesterday on the dining table but she realized it were already spoiled since the meals Luhan cooked were on the dining table since yesterday.

"I'm not hungry. I need to go now I'm getting late", Luhan said and he left. Harriette knows that Luhan was really not okay and she knows he felt bad that she went home late yesterday that she missed his surprise dinner for her. Luhan arrived to his university and went straight to the library to do his homework that he didn't do yesterday since he was busy preparing for his surprise for Harriette. Luhan was drawing on his sketch pad but he kept on making mistakes that he ended up crumpling all the papers on his sketch pad.

"What's your problem? Look at all these trash you made, is it about Harriette again?", Luhan saw that their table was full of the papers he crumpled from his sketch pad.

"Okay, Harriette is working hours a day in the coffee shop. I made a surprise dinner for her yesterday, I cooked, I bought flowers for her and I even didn't do this assignment. I waited for 4 hours. I want to ask her a while ago why did she go home so late but I know we're going to end up having a fight or a misunderstanding again. I just don't like if we fight", - Luhan

"Maybe..... maybe......", - Xiumin

"Maybe what?", - Luhan

"Maybe she's seeing someone", - Xiumin

"What do you mean?", - Luhan

"You know, maybe she's seeing someone? You know dating someone? You may not know maybe she's dating her manager at the coffee shop? Or remember the guy he introduced to you when you were at the hospital before? What's his name again?", - Xiumin

"Suho? But he's just Harriette's friend", - Luhan

"Yes! Suho! That guy!", - Xiumin

"But, Xiumin I know Harriette won't do those kind of things. She would never cheat on me. Whatever we are thinking of right now, let's just end this and continue our assignment", Luhan and Xiumin continued their assignment but Luhan was thinking what Xiumin just told him a while ago that what if Harriette was really seeing someone. Luhan just did his assignment to forget what Xiumin told him. Afterwards, all the architect students were called to their university's big conference room so Luhan and Xiumin went together with their fellow architect students.

"Good morning everyone. This is your professor Mr. Kim first of all I would like to thank you all for attending this meeting. I'm sure this will be a great opportunity for all of you architect students but first, I would like to call one of the very best architect from our country who are willing to help you all students to achieve your goals in your life to be an architect. Please welcome, Kris from one of the biggest company here in our country. Let's give him a round of applause everyone", Kris went to the stage while Luhan was surprised to see Kris again. Luhan was about to leave from the audience but Xiumin just pulled him to stay.