Episode 36

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

"Come with me, Harriette. Let's run away far from Kris and Sehun. Let's get married again and build our dreams together. We can start to build our dream house, Harriette. I had a great job now that I won't let you work again. We can start again right? Harriette I can't lose you again and I promise you, I will be brave to fight for our love this time and I will never leave you again. Just give me a chance to make everything right again. Let's run away, Harriette", Luhan said while Harriette thinks of what she will answer.

"No matter what happens, Luhan I will always love you and you're always here in my heart", Harriette left with her teary eyes. Luhan felt sad that Harriette didn't choose him. Harriette went home when Kris met her at their mansion's living room.

"You just came home? Look at you, what happened to you?", Kris saw Harriette with her wet hair and clothes. Harriette went upstairs and ignored Kris.

"Don't you walk away from me when I am talking to you. Where have you been? This is the first time you did this, Harriette. I am asking you again where have you been?", - Kris

"The public bus got stranded. We waited for hours for the rain to stop. Sorry I'll never do it again", Harriette answered and went upstairs. Next day, Luhan went to his work coughing with fever.

"You okay? You've been coughing since a while ago", - Xiumin

"I'm fine, Xiumin. Just leave me here for a while", Luhan said coughing so Xiumin left his office. Afterwards, it's lunch time at the office so Luhan used a taxi cab to go to the river where his car submerged when Kris decided to follow him. Police found Luhan's car under the river and Luhan went back to his car to get some of his important stuffs when he found Harriette's books she left but what Luhan didn't know, Kris was watching him from a distance. At the university, Sehun met Harriette at the library.

"Hey.... you okay? Are you sick? Did you stay long under the rain yesterday? I was calling you to ask if you're home already but your phone was dead. I'll bring you to the clinic", - Sehun

"Sehun I'm fine. It's my fault that I waited so long at the bus waiting area under the rain. Don't worry about me I'm fine", - Harriette

"I promise starting today I'll walk with you and I will make sure you are always safe. I'll just work overtime later at the coffee shop to earn a bonus salary so I can rent a car for you", - Sehun

"Sehun don't do it. You've been spending a lot of money for me buying me unimportant stuffs and gifts that I really don't need. I don't want to be a burden--", Sehun interrupted her.

"Harriette you're never a burden for me. I just want to express how much I love you everyday. I want to show to your brothers that I can take care of you that I will be a good husband for you someday. I promise, if we get married I'll buy a beautiful car for us together. I love you", Harriette was just speechless that her conscience started to bother her these days when Sehun noticed that Harriette was not wearing the necklace he gave to her before with the letter "S" pendant on it.

"The necklace that I gave you, it's gone?", Harriette just noticed that she's really not wearing the necklace.

"I guess I left it in our home", Harriette answered but she felt a little confused since she never removed the necklace or maybe she dropped it somewhere. After Harriette's class, she immediately went home afraid that Kris might scold her again if she come home late again. Kris, Baekhyun and Harriette are having eating their dinner when Kris suddenly showed Harriette her wet books that he put on the table in front of her.