Episode 43

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

"Kris is in a comatose, Luhan and Harriette.... she's..... she's..... missing", - Rose

"What do you mean she's missing?", - Luhan

"Luhan don't worry. Harold are doing their best to search for her in the building", - Xiumin

"What?! You're telling me Harriette was still inside the building when the incident happened?!", Luhan removed his dextrose from his hand and was about to leave his hospital room even though he's still weak just to find Harriette but Xiumin stopped him.

"Luhan! You're still weak. We will find her just don't do this!", Xiumin said trying to stop Luhan when nurses approached Luhan and gave him a medicine to calm him down. Afterwards, Rose and Xiumin went outside to talk with Harold.

"Any information about Harriette?", - Xiumin

"We found a dead burn body on the 17th floor where the explosion happened, we thought it was Harriette but it's not her", - Harold

"So you're telling us Harriette might be..... might be dead during the fire and the explosion that happened? Do you know what Luhan could do if he would find out about this?!", - Rose

"We just need to calm down. We are doing everything we can to search for her", - Harold

"What about Tao? Did you find him?", everyone finally knew that Tao was the mastermind of the incident that happened except only for Luhan who was still recovering from his injuries and Kris who was comatose.

"Based on the information we had, Tao he's Arthur's son. When Arthur was put in to a death sentence and died, Tao took his position as the leader of their gang and maybe he did all of these for revenge", Rose was surprised to know that Arthur has one other son and she realized that Luhan and Tao are half brothers.

"Wait we all know that Arthur was just imprisoned. No one told us that he's already dead especially he was put in to death sentence. And Tao where is he now?", - Rose

"Sorry to say that we didn't inform you about Arthur's death since we don't want to bother your family anymore. Xiumin told us that the last time he saw Tao during the incident two days ago that he's on the 4th floor. Yesterday we went there and found a dead body..... Tao didn't make it to leave the building during the incident", Xiumin and Rose realized that Tao already died.

One week after, Luhan recovered from his injuries but he still need to stay in the hospital. He has bruises, wounds and scars from the incident that happened week ago. He went to Kris' hospital room who was still comatose due to suffocation that damaged his brain and some of his bloodstreams and veins. Luhan also finally knew everything about Tao except for one thing when Xiumin approached him.

"I was so wrong that I trusted him. If only I knew I shouldn't just let him work in the company. I even helped him go to college. These are all my fault. It's like I brought everyone in danger. I'm sorry, Xiumin because of me Claire-", Xiumin interrupted him.

"These are not your fault, Luhan. If there's anyone to blame here it's Tao. He took advantage of us and he made us look stupid. Don't blame yourself", - Xiumin

"Kris.... he was so scared while we were inside the burning floors of the building but he still managed to comeback to save Harriette but he saved me instead. After all what he did to me he still managed to save me. I'm supposed to be the one here in his place if only he didn't save me. I'm afraid I will be the reason why Harriette will lose Kri-", Xiumin interrupted him.