Episode 16

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

"No, Sehun! Luhan is my own son! He is your brother! Don't you ever listen to that crazy woman! Both of you are my real sons!", Teresa said and she walked away. Meanwhile, Luhan was walking at the street when he saw a woman who fainted. Luhan ran across the street and he helped the woman. Luhan realized that it was the woman who he met yesterday.

"Ma'am! Ma'am wake up! Help! Help!", people nearby them helped the woman to bring her to hospital. Luhan called his best friend Xiumin that he's helping a woman who collapsed at the street a while ago. He wanted to call Harriette but he don't want her to get worry especially he know she is always tired from her work at the coffee shop. The woman was checked by the nurse in the hospital while Luhan was outside waiting for the result.

"Luhan! What happened?", right after Xiumin arrived, one nurse who was checking the woman went out from the emergency room.

"Claire?", Xiumin said. Luhan felt awkward again since he met Claire again.

"Rose, the patient you brought here, Luhan is now fine. She's just tired and she had a high blood pressure but now it's in a normal level so no need to worry. She just need to rest and she can be release later, excuse me", Claire left. Afterwards, Luhan was at the hospital room where Rose stays.

"Thank you for bringing me here", - Rose

"You're welcome. The nurse said you're already fine but you need to take a rest for a while", Luhan said when Xiumin grabbed Luhan outside to the hospital's hallway.

"I met this woman when she almost hit us with her car yesterday in the street with Harriette then I saw her again in the streets a while ago then she just collapsed", - Luhan

"Luhan this woman might be a thief or something. You should not trust her and maybe she's just making a story about his lost son so that you will help her", - Xiumin

"No, Xiumin she look kind so no need to worry okay?", - Luhan

"By the way, you should at least tell Claire the words "thank you" to her for helping this woman", Xiumin said. Rose was already released in the hospital and was pick up by a friend of hers.

"Thank you again", Rose said to Luhan and she left. Luhan was about to leave the hospital too when he saw Claire at the reception area. He was hesitating to approach her but he did.

"I just want to say thank you for helping Rose", - Luhan

"It's my job as a nurse", Claire said and Luhan was about to leave when Claire talked again.

"I still love you", Claire suddenly said.

"I love Harriette", Luhan answered and he walked away. Claire just cried that the person she truly love for many years don't love her anymore. Afterwards, Harriette just arrived from her work and she saw Luhan preparing dinner in the kitchen.

"I met Xiumin at the coffee shop a while ago. He told me that you saw the woman from yesterday collapsed in the streets a while ago", Harriette said while cutting some vegetables on a chopping board.

"Yes, I helped and brought her to a hospital. I wanted to call you but I know you're busy in your work and I don't want to bother and make you worry so instead I called Xiumin. It's just so funny that the nurse who helped Rose was Claire", Harriette accidentally cut her thumb while cutting the vegetables when she heard Claire again from Luhan so he immediately went to Harriette and saw that her thumb was bleeding so he helped her wash her hand on the sink.