Episode 50

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

"Please, Luhan don't let me go", Harriette said with her teary eyes.

"You will get married next week, Harriette", Luhan said and he walked away leaving Harriette crying that Luhan didn't stop Sehun for marrying her. After a week, all are preparing for Sehun and Harriette's wedding day when her brothers Kris and Baekhyun approached her and they hugged her.

"You will always be our little sister, Harriette always remember that okay?", Baekhyun said when they noticed that their older brother Kris was a little teary so they laughed and looked at him weirdly.

"Why? What are you looking at? Guys cry too okay?!", Kris said so all of them laughed that they are all fine now as siblings after all the things that happened to their family. Meanwhile, Sehun was fixing his bow tie in front of the mirror when Suho approached him who's also invited in the wedding as his best man.

"I'm just concern as your and Harriette's friend but, Sehun this is not the right thing. Marrying someone who you love but doesn't love you is wrong especially when you asked Luhan to make a promise to you to--", Sehun interrupted him.

"Are you here to tell that all to me? Yes, I am selfish I know that! But I love Harriette, Suho! I love her! I don't want to do this but I need to it's because I love her!", - Sehun

"But this kind of love is wrong. I am telling this to you because I am your friend. If you really love Harriette you will allow her to choose where she wants to be happy and who she want to be with. Sehun, if you will marry her, she will not be happy with you because he doesn't love you", Sehun angrily grabbed Suho at the collar of his tuxedo suit.

"Sehun, just stop this. Don't you remember? When you had an agreement with Tao to ambush Luhan before? You once tried to kill Luhan who Harriette loves and Luhan knows what you did to him but he still forgive you. He even sacrificed his love for Harriette for you, you asked Luhan to make a promise to you and now you will really marry her? Sehun, Luhan made a lot of sacrifices for you and you will really do this? Luhan and Harriette been through a lot of challenges to fight for their love please, Sehun just let them be together. If they are meant to be then let them be", Suho said when they suddenly saw Harriette with her teary eyes.

"Is it true? Sehun, is it true? You had an agreement with Tao before to ambush Luhan to kill him so you can take me away from him?", - Harriette

"Harriette, I was out of my mind when I had an agreement with Tao. That was the day I knew you and Luhan are married and I was so mad that I made a mistake having an agreement with Tao to ambush and kill Luhan but the important thing was that it didn't happen right? Our plan was a fail and look? Luhan, he's still here with us and making that agreement with Tao was one of the biggest mistake I ever did and I am sorry. I do regret it a lot, Harriette", - Sehun

"You once planned to kill Luhan, Sehun..... the man that I love. How can you do that to your brother? All these times I didn't know you're just like Tao", - Harriette

"No, Harriette I just did that because I love you", Sehun said with his teary eyes.

"I know that, Sehun. I know you love me but your love for me changed you so much that you're not the Sehun I used to know before when we were just friends. Sehun, I love you but I love Luhan more than anyone else. Luhan has a promise to you and I will keep that too. I will marry you, Sehun I will spend the rest of my life with you but I will never give you my whole heart", Harriette said and she walked away. At the company's building of Luhan and Xiumin, they have an important meeting in the conference room when Xiumin noticed that Luhan keep on checking his wrist watch.