Episode 6

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

"Harriette! What are you doing?! The new costumers are waiting for their orders to be taken and you are just standing here?! ", the manager shouted. Harriette really don't know what to do if Luhan would saw her working in the coffee shop. Luhan might know now her secret that she don't attend school anymore and she is working in a coffee shop and Harriette knows that he will get mad at her.

"Harriette! Harriette! Are you deaf?!", Harriette's manager said.

"Sorry, sir I'll..... I'll take their orders now, sir", - Harriette

"Then quick!", her manager angrily shouted. Harriette went back to the kitchen for a while when she took her handkerchief from her pocket to cover half of her face so Luhan can't see her.

"I can do this, Harriette..... I can do this", Harriette whispered to herself and went out to the kitchen to take the costumers order.

"Good afternoon, may I take your order now, sir?", Harriette nervously asked Luhan, Xiumin and their other friends Lay and Chen.

"Two coffee latte, two cappuccino coffee, two slices of chocolate cake and two slices of blueberry cheesecake", Xiumin said so Harriette was writing their orders on his small notebook when Harriette's ballpen accidentally fell on the floor due to her nervousness. Harriette was supposed to pick it up but Luhan already pick it up for her, they even had an eye contact but Harriette quickly looked away and took back her ballpen from Luhan and she ran immediately to the kitchen

"So what are their orders?", Suho asked so Harriette gave the small piece of paper to Suho for their orders. After 10 minutes of Suho preparing the food that Luhan, Xiumin, Chen and Lay ordered, Harriette took the tray from Suho to serve it to them. Harriette was still covering her face with the handkerchief and she serve their drinks and cakes quickly. She was about to run to the kitchen to hide from Luhan when someone called her so she went back to them.

"Miss, we ordered two slices of blueberry cheesecakes but you gave us strawberry cheesecakes", - Xiumin

"Sorry for the mistakes. I'll.... I'll be back in 2 minutes sorry, sir", Harriette took back the two plates of the strawberry cheesecakes from their table and went back to the kitchen again.

"That lady is kinda weird. Why would she cover her face with a handkerchief?", - Chen

"Maybe she has a flu or something", - Lay

"Suho, there's a mistake on your preparation. They ordered two slices of blueberry cheesecakes, not strawberry cheesecakes", Suho checked the paper again where Harriette wrote their orders.

 "But, Harriette you wrote here they ordered two slices of strawberry cheesecakes", Harriette realized that she's the one who made a mistake by writing strawberry cheesecakes instead of blueberry cheesecakes.

"Harriette, are you okay? If you're sick you can go home it's okay", - Suho

"Suho and Harriette! What are you guys doing?! We had a lot of costumers waiting outside and both of you are just talking here?!", the manager said so Suho prepared the blueberry cheesecakes quick. After minutes, Harriette took the tray from Suho to serve it to Luhan, Xiumin and their friends. Harriette served the coffee to Luhan and the blueberry cheesecakes on the table.