Episode 40

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

"I need to tell something to you..... about Luhan and Harriette. She helped us yesterday from your brother Kris I just guess maybe it's time for me to tell something about the truth that might help Luhan and Harriette to get back together", - Chanyeol

"What truth?", Baekhyun said. Meanwhile at Tao's apartment with his gang members, he's fixing his, Harriette and Sehun's project for the exhibit for the next other day. It's a huge design mansion house that they made and Tao was busy fixing the electricity for the lights of their project.

"Boss why do you waste your time for this stupid thing?", one of Tao's fellow gang member asked.

"This is not a waste of time. See this? It's a time bomb that I placed under the mansion house of our project. It will be a fun great anniversary celebration for Luhan's company ", - Tao

"What's your plan, boss?", Tao's fellow gang member asked.

"Before the bomb will explode in the building, we will kidnap Harriette and when the bomb explodes, all of the people in the building will die especially Sehun and Luhan and if they both die then Harriette will be mine", Tao said.

"What truth are you talking about, Chanyeol?", Chanyeol took a paper from his backpack and he gave it to Baekhyun.

"It's an exam paper.... of.... of Luhan, why is it with you?", Baekhyun saw that there's a red stamp on the first page with word "passed" which means the examiner who took the exam paper passed on his exam.

"My sister Yura she's the one who guarded the students when Luhan took his board exam. Your brother Kris asked Yura to steal Luhan's exam paper to switch it to an exam paper full of wrong answers", - Chanyeol

"Reason why Luhan didn't pass his board exam when he and Harriette are still together and you knew about this for the whole time?", - Baekhyun

"Baekhyun just let me explai--", Baekhyun interrupted him.

"Explain? Do you know for the single mistake you, Kris and Yura changed Luhan and Harriette's whole life?! One single mistake, Chanyeol! And you've been keeping this from me for the whole time?! You made me look stupid! I fought for you, Chanyeol I give up Kris and Harriette, my family to run away with you and you will do this to me?", - Baekhyun

"I wanted to tell Harriette about it but Yura is my sister. I know I am selfish but I regret it a lot, Baekhyun. If only I can turn back the time to fix these things--", Baekhyun interrupted him again.

"Turn back the time? That's the most impossible thing here in our world, Chanyeol. Its already been done! You are Harriette's best friend and you did this to her? You stole their time to be together! I thought you were different, Chanyeol but you're just like my brother you are selfish and I am so wrong that I give up my family just for you", Baekhyun said with his teary eyes and he walked away. Next day, Sehun still feel sad that him and Harriette are still not okay after their misunderstanding days ago so he approached her after her class.

"I miss you. Days without you are the worst part of my life. I'm sorry, I promise I will never say anything bad about Tao anymore and--", Harriette interrupted him.

"It's okay, Sehun let's just forget it. The important thing is we should prepare tomorrow to present our mansion house design at the exhibit", Harriette smiled.