Episode 33

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

"Do you still love her?", Sehun asked while Xiumin, Suho and Claire became quiet and awkward since they know that the girl Luhan was talking about was just sitting beside Sehun. Luhan and Harriette looked at each other again.

"She didn't wait for me when I left. When I came back all I know she's already been with someone", - Luhan

"Then why don't you try to take her back?", Sehun asked when Harriette left her seat with her bag and books.

"Guys I still have a class I really need to go. Thanks for this day", - Harriette

"I'll walk with you", - Sehun

"No it's okay, Sehun. Just spend your day with your brother it's his birthday today right? And Luhan, happy, happy birthday", Harriette said and she left the coffee shop a little annoyed about Luhan's attitude a while ago. After the birthday lunch party, Luhan and Xiumin left too since they still have work to do at the office.

"That was the most awkward lunch I ever had in my whole life, Luhan", Xiumin said while him and Luhan went to the elevator.

"Good morning, sir", the elevator boy greeted them.

"Good morning. Wait, you're new here? What's your name? I'm Xiumin and this is Luhan, he's our boss here", Xiumin smiled.

"I'm Tao yes, sir I'm new here and it's nice meeting you, Sir Xiumin and you of course, Sir Luhan", Tao said when they finally arrived on the floor to go to their office.

"Thank you, Tao and good luck to your new job here", Xiumin said and he and Luhan went out of the elevator. When the elevator closed,Tao took something from his pocket, it's the picture that his boss gave him.

"Luhan..... so your name is Luhan", Tao looked at the picture and he called his boss.

"Boss I already found him. His name is Luhan, he's the president of the company. Should I finish him now, boss?", - Tao

"Just chill, Tao and let's just give it some more time. Get to know him more, Tao get to know the people around him and I'll take care of his mother", Boss ended his phone call while Tao continue his job as an elevator boy at Luhan's company. Harriette just arrived from her university when she saw Baekhyun at the living room playing piano. 

"It's been a long time since I saw you play piano", - Harriette

"Are you okay?", - Baekhyun

"Baekhyun I met him a while ago for the second time", Baekhyun stopped playing piano and he looked at her. Harriette also told Baekhyun that her boyfriend Sehun has an adopted older brother which is Luhan that made Baekhyun speechless.

"Don't worry I won't tell Kris about Luhan and Sehun connections to each other", - Baekhyun

"I already had moved on when we went to Canada. I'm now fine but why is he here somewhere around me? I'm trying to stay away from him since I know Kris might--", Baekhyun interrupted her.

"You want to stay away from him but your heart doesn't want to am I right?", Baekhyun said while Harriette was just speechless when Baekhyun's phone rang that he placed on the piano so Harriette checked it, the caller name that appeared has a name "Jagiya" (Jagiya means babe in Korean).