Episode 41

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

"There's nothing to be scared of. Trust me I will never let it happen again on what happened to us before. I won't let Kris separate us again I promise", Luhan said as they wait for the elevator to arrive but when the elevator opens in front of them, they are surprised to see someone.

"Kris?", Harriette nervously said while Kris looked at them seriously when he saw Luhan and Harriette together.

"Where are you going, Harriette?", Kris seriously asked.

"Harriette just stay at my back and don't let go of my hand", Luhan said while him and Harriette slowly walked backwards from Kris who was walking closer to them.

"You will really do this, Harriette? You will give up your family for this stupid brainless guy? You will comeback to him after he broke your heart that-", Harriette interrupted him.

"If there's anyone who's stupid and brainless here? It's you, Kris! How could you? How could you do these to my husband?! You asked Yura to switched his board exam paper to an exam paper full of wrong answers to ruin Luhan's dreams for us? You asked your guards to beat him to death and threw him in a river?! How could you..... how could you do this to me, Kris?! How could you?! All my entire life you hurt me emotionally after our parents died but I endured every thing because you are my brother that I said to myself that someday I know you will forgive me for the mistake that I did before but, Kris the thing you did to Luhan is the most painful thing you ever did to me! You are selfish, Kris! You always think about yourself! You never ask me and Baekhyun on what we want to do in our life! You always make decision for us that we always obey you because we love you, Kris! But you never loved us back because you are selfish!", - Harriette

"Selfish? Maybe you're right, Harriette I am selfish! But "I never loved you and Baekhyun back?" I think that's not true. I was only 10 when our parents died, Harriette. The first thing that came to my mind, how can I take care of you and Baekhyun as the eldest among us. When I was 10 and during my teenage years I didn't have a chance to be a kid and a teenager anymore. Sometimes I saw my friends in my school playing basketball and hanging out with their friends but me, no because you and Baekhyun are my first priority. One time I sneak out to go to the mall and the amusement park with my classmates but Uncle Philip caught me, he scold and embarrassed me in front of my classmates. He said you were sick while me, I was just playing around. Do you know how guilty I was that time, Harriette? Even though I blamed you on why our parents died I still care for you. When Uncle Philip took us when our parents died, it's so unfair. Uncle treats you and Baekhyun differently with me. He would give you and Baekhyun toys, gifts, hugs, a fun kids birthday party but me? He would always say to me I should just focus more in my studies to graduate and help him in his company but you know what? It's okay. I can suffer but the thing that I will never forgive myself if you and Baekhyun are the one suffering. I gave my whole life to you and Baekhyun. I made a lot of sacrifices just to give you and Baekhyun a beautiful life that I never had when I was young and then..... and then suddenly..... you went to me and you said..... "I'm married, Kris..... I'm married" and you know what, Harriette the only thing I just want from you and Baekhyun even though I know you guys hate me, I want you guys to just..... never..... never leave me because you and Baekhyun are my responsibilities that mom and dad left to me and I just want to keep our family whole. I always hear mom and dad say that before. They just want a happy whole family and I know by keeping you and Baekhyun with me I know they will be happy where they are now and now you're telling me that I never loved you and Baekhyun?", Kris said while Harriette cried as she hear her brother's Kris sufferings for Baekhyun and her.