Episode 35

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

"Harriette what is he doing here?", - Sehun

"He's a new student in our university who's taking architecture too and since he don't have any groupmates for the exhibit, I let him joined in our group. Is it okay for you?", Harriette asked while Sehun has that look in his face like he's annoyed.

"Yes it's okay", Sehun agrees even though he doesn't want to afraid that him and Harriette might fight again but the two didn't know that Tao was looking at them from a distance.

"Our plan is going well, boss. Little by little I can know the people around Luhan and Rose. Harriette.....  I know you're one of Luhan's weakness", Tao whispered to himself.

One month after, Harriette, Sehun and Tao became good friends but for Sehun, he just befriended Tao because of Harriette since they are groupmates for their mansion house design project for the upcoming anniversary celebration of Luhan's company. Boss or to his real name Arthur was transferred to a new jail that visitors are prohibited reason why Tao sometimes find it difficult to communicate with him but the only thing Tao know is he need to help his boss for the revenge he wants for Rose and Luhan's family.

Harriette and Tao were at Sehun's home at the living room doing their mansion house project. They are telling funny stories to each other too. Tao was in charge of painting, Sehun was in charge of connecting the pieces together and the correct measurements while Harriette was in charge designing the garden part of their mansion house project.

"Guys I'll just go to the storage room to find a glue stick for the glue gun", Sehun left them for a while when Tao jokingly smeared a paint on Harriette's face until they ended up playing with the paint. Sehun went back at the living room with the glue stick when he saw Harriette and Tao playing with the paint. It's the first time Sehun felt jealous when Harriette ran to him and she smeared a paint on his face too. Sehun also joined playing paint with them and they had a paint fight when someone knocked on the door so Sehun opened it.

"Luhan hey sorry for the messy living room", Luhan laughed a little seeing Sehun full of smeared paints on his face.

"What happened to you?", Luhan asked Sehun when Harriette slowly lost her smile while she's playing paint fight with Tao when she saw Luhan again.

"So how's your project guys? I brought pizza, spaghetti and drinks here since I know you're all hungry", Luhan put the food on the dining table when Sehun helped Harriette wipe the paint off her face with a towel. Luhan just watched them together and felt a little awkward so he just went to the kitchen to get plates and drinking glass when Tao approached him.

"Jealous huh?", - Tao

"What do you mean?", - Luhan

"Luhan we're friends right? I am your assistant in your company too. I'm not stupid and I'm not blind too", Luhan realized that Tao knew Harriette was his ex-girlfriend that Sehun still didn't know until now. Tao also knew that Sehun is his adopted younger brother that Tao really secretly did a lot of research about Luhan.

"Be quiet..... Sehun might hear you", - Luhan

"It's okay you can trust me, Luhan. I'm not a bad guy or something. Do you still love her?", Tao suddenly asked while drinking a glass of soft drink when Luhan looked at Tao.

"I love her...... for Sehun. She's my brother's girlfriend and I like her for.... for my brother",  Tao laughed a little with Luhan's answer and he's really happy that Luhan, Harriette and Sehun did fully trust him as a friend that they don't have any idea who really he is. After eating dinner, Luhan, Tao and Harriette left Sehun's home. Tao used his bike to go home and Luhan used his car.