Episode 42

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

"Wait! Sehun.... Sehun and Kris I.... I left them on the 17th floor!!!!", Harriette said when Luhan also realized that he left his mother Rose and Yura on the 17th floor too where the explosion happened while him and Harriette are on the 9th floor of the fire exit.

"Luhan we need to go back!", - Harriette

"No! Harriette no! I will go back just-", Luhan was interrupted when they met Tao at the fire exit stairs.

"Go with Tao, Harriette and leave the building hurry!", Luhan said still not knowing about Tao's real identity.

"Luhan no! I will not leave this building without you!", - Harriette

"I need you this time to be brave, Harriette. I promise I will find my mom, Sehun, Kris and Yura trust me okay?", - Luhan

"I love you", Harriette said with her teary eyes and Tao grabbed her hand to ran downstairs while Luhan trusted Tao again to take care of Harriette and leave the building. Luhan went upstairs again from the 9th floor to go to the 17th floor. Harriette and Tao are running downstairs at the 4th floor when Harriette stopped to go back upstairs again.

"Harriette where are you going? Luhan said you should leave this building and it's dangerous to go back upstairs", - Tao

"I can't leave this building and save myself knowing that Luhan, my brother Kris and Sehun are dying!", Harriette said and she went upstairs. Since there's a lot of people coming downstairs, Tao lost his sight of Harriette that he failed to kidnap her when Xiumin saw Tao again and he attacked Tao until they went to an empty hallway of the 4th floor.

"I still don't understand why you are doing all of these but I need you to tell me where's Sehun and Yura! What do you mean when you said you will die with them? Tell me!!!!!!!", - Xiumin 

"It's 12:28am, the bomb that I put on Sehun will explode in 2 minutes. I took him at the comfort room on the 18th floor let's see if you and Luhan can save him", Tao said. Xiumin was so mad that he hit Tao on his face with his fist that made Tao unconscious so Xiumin hurriedly went upstairs from the 4th floor to go to the 18th floor to save Sehun. Meanwhile at the 18th floor in the comfort room, Sehun can't move or shout since his hands and feet are all tied on a chair. There's a scotch tape on his mouth so he can't ask for help and there's a time bomb that was also taped on the back of his chair when someone entered the comfort room to save him.

"Suho? Suho?! What are you doing here?! Where did you go?! You've been missing for almost one month! How did you know I'm here?! Tao.... he brought me here and-", Suho interrupted him.

"I know! I know everything about him. He thought I was dead when he shot me before. I've been following him after I was released in the hospital", Suho said while he's trying to remove the bomb from Sehun.

"What do you mean he shot you? Are you trying to tell me he tried to kill you? If so, why? Why is he doing these to us? I don't understand", Sehun said and all these times, Tao thought that Suho was already dead when he killed him before but Suho was found by someone in the rice fields where Tao threw him and someone helped and brought him in the hospital. Since Suho know all about Tao and the reason why he's doing these, he followed him around.

"He is Luhan's half younger brother, Sehun. He told me everything about him reason why he killed me. He's blaming Luhan for everything on what happened to him that made his life miserable. He's also doing these as a revenge for Luhan and Kris. I can't explain everything now, Sehun we need to escape and save the others!", - Suho