Episode 3

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

"Hey, you okay?", - Harriette

"Yes I'm okay excuse me for a while", Luhan stayed alone for a while. Luhan bothers him when he knew that the girl that his younger brother always talked about was Harriette, his wife when Luhan suddenly had a flashback.

--FLASHBACK 7 YEARS AGO--

Sehun was just 9 years old and a 4th grader that time while Luhan was just 13 and a 1st year middle school student. Luhan was playing football with his friends at the backyard of their school when his 9 year old younger brother Sehun came to him crying. Sehun hugged his brother and Luhan asked him why he was crying.

"My classmate held my crush's hand a while ago in our classroom. I don't know why but when I saw them I felt something inside my heart and I just cried. I think I don't have any chance to marry her anymore when I grow up someday. I really like her but......", when Sehun was just a 4th grader, he had his 1st crush to one of his classmate.  Sehun had a big crush on her and Sehun even told himself that if he reach his teenage years he'll confess to her and when he grow up someday he'll marry her but his heart breaks when he saw one of his friend held her hand.

"Sehun, it's okay don't cry. Remember grown up boys like us never cry right? You always tell me you're not a kid anymore right? So don't cry okay? And it's normal, when I was your age I was like that too but, Sehun  believe me okay? Someday you'll find a girl better than her. A girl who will never break your heart again I promise", Luhan said. Sehun always ask advice from Luhan because he trust him a lot and for him Luhan is not just a brother but a best friend.

--FLASHBACK ENDED--

Next day, Luhan and Xiumin are walking at the hallway of their university talking. Luhan told Xiumin about what he just knew yesterday that his brother Sehun likes Harriette and he even told Xiumin a childhood story of him and his brother Sehun about the girl Sehun liked when he was 4th grade.

"I don't know what to do anymore. I even promised to my brother before that someday when he grow up he'll find someone better than the girl he liked when he was 4th grade and now he's a senior high school he had one which is Harriette but she's my wife. I even told him before that he should find a girl who will never break his heart again but now I just did. I broke my brother's heart again. I never break my promise to my brother but now I just did", Xiumin was just speechless of what Luhan told him. Luhan thought that he might be the reason again why Sehun would break his heart again because of Harriette.

Harriette again didn't attend her school even though she's wearing her uniform just to show to Luhan that she's attending school. Harriette was just walking around the mall when she saw some of her friends from her school including his best friend Chanyeol shopping around. Harriette hid her face with her bag pack and walked away but accidentally, she bumped in to someone making the bag pack she was bringing fell. From a distance, Chanyeol noticed Harriette so he ran to approach her while Harriette was picking up her things on the floor.

"Please, please Chanyeol shouldn't see me here. I don't know what excuse I can say anymore. I'm still not yet ready to tell my friends that I'm married!", Harriette whispered while picking up her things on the floor to put it back in her bag pack when someone called her name.

"Harriette? Is that you?", Harriette looked back.

"Why didn't you attend school a while ago if you're wearing your school uniform? You're absent for 4 days already. Harriette, are you really okay? Since these past few days you're really different. I honestly miss hanging out with you during classes and lunch time. Is there something wrong?", Harriette looked at Chanyeol.