Episode 27

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

All the fishermen went to the shore where the kid said they found an unconscious wounded and injured young man. One of the fisherman tried to wake the young man but he's not moving so the fisherman checked the young man's pulse.

"He's still alive, he's still alive!", all the fishermen carried the young man to the clinic. After hours, the doctor who checked the young man talked to the fisherman's son who helped the young man a while ago.

"Kyungsoo right? The patient your father brought here, he's now fine but he still need to rest. These are the things we found from him", Kyungsoo opened the plastic bag that the doctor gave him to check the young man's wallet to know some information about him when the young man woke up. He tried to stand up but he's still very dizzy.

"Don't stand up yet you still need to rest. I'm Kyungsoo, you're Luhan right? My father and the other fishermen found you at the shore unconscious a while ago. We even thought you're dead. Here's your wallet sorry if I touched it. I read your ID it says your name is Luhan", - Kyungsoo

"Thanks for the help but I need to go back to my wife", Luhan tried to stand up again but he felt dizzy again and he almost fell so Kyungsoo helped him.

"You're still weak you need to stay here for a while", Luhan decided to stay and rest for a while.

"Sorry to ask I know you're still weak but how did you end up here in our town? In the river? At the shore with bruises and wounds?", Luhan looked at him.

"It's okay you can trust me", - Kyungsoo

"I'm married but me and my wife got in to a big fight. I was a out of my mind that day that I asked for a divorce and I let her go but I regret it a lot so I went to her home where she live with her brothers. He has an older brother named Kris, he don't like me for his sister. I remember he pointed a gun on me, asked his guards to beat me and they threw me in the river", Luhan had flashbacks in his mind.

"What kind of a person who would do that? Then....?", - Kyungsoo

"As I remember when I was under the water, I opened my eyes and it was dark. I can't breathe and my whole body was in pain. I thought I was going to die that night. I swim even though my body hurts. I was floating in the cold water then I saw a tree trunk floating in the river so I used it for me to stay afloat. I was losing hope but I looked at the night sky and felt that I was just with her when I was looking at the stars. 

(Note: When Harriette was watching the night sky at her balcony on the previous chapter and she said "Where are you Luhan?", Luhan was also watching the night sky that night when he was floating in the water)

I told myself I can't die yet. I made a promise to her that we're going to have a big wedding ceremony with our family and friends. I made a lot of promises to her and I will keep it. She taught me to never give up, I didn't give up when I was going to die that night. I..... I still want to live for her", Luhan said having flashbacks when he almost died in the river.

"It's kinda funny how your love for your wife almost killed you but your love for your wife too saved you. You're so brave. Why don't you sue your brother-in-law for what he did to you?", - Kyungsoo

"I can't do that, she's her family", - Luhan 

"By the way I found this in your hand when you were unconscious", Luhan saw that it's the heart crystal lucky key chain that Harriette gave to him before.