Episode 30

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

After a week of what happened, Luhan let Kris stay in his company as one of the architects. Secretly while their boss Luhan is gone at the office, all the workers celebrated their former boss Kris' comeback with pizza.

"We're happy that you came back here, Sir Kris. For us you're still our boss. I really hope, Sir you would do anything to take this company back. When Luhan took everything here, everything just changed", one of his co-worker said while everyone agrees.

"That's why I'm here even though I failed to get back my position here as the president of this company but I promise, I'll do anything to take back what was supposed to be mine that my family and I worked hard for", Kris said and even though Kris was happy that he came back in the company which makes him have chances to take back the company from Luhan, he still feel sad when Yura broke up with him week ago. Kris looked around, all of his co-workers in the company are present except for one.

"Where's Yura? It's lunchtime, I asked you to invite her here right?", Kris asked one of his co-worker.

"Yes I did, Sir but she told me she has a lot of work to do", Kris felt worried so he took one slice of pizza, a plate of spaghetti and a cup of softdrink to bring it to her office. Yura was fixing some papers in her office when someone knocked and entered her office. Kris put the food he brought for her on her desk.

"You should eat, it's lunchtime. You know I hate it when you skip meals", Kris said but Yura walked to leave her office.

"Why?", Kris suddenly asked so Yura stopped walking.

"It's been a week since you broke up with me. I tried to figure out why but I can't. We are fine right? We were so happy that there's a lot of times that we just want to be together for the whole time. We love each other but why? Why are you doing this, Yura?", Yura didn't answer and she just walked away leaving Kris still confused. Since it's lunchtime, Luhan went out to meet a client in a coffee shop where his client wanted to meet him but Luhan hesitated to enter the coffee shop since it's a very familiar place to him. Luhan has no choice so he went inside and had a meeting with his client.

"May I take your order now, sir?", a waiter from the coffee shop asked them when Luhan looked at him. The waiter walked away from them so Luhan followed him.

"Sehun", Luhan said so Sehun stopped walking and he looked back to him.

"It's.... it's been a long time. I just.... I just want to ask how are you doing? How's mom?", - Luhan

"How could you asked me those questions after you left us? Don't act you care for us, Luhan. We don't need you anymore. I am fine when you left. Look at me? I work for myself, I earn money for myself and I want to show and prove you we can live without you, that I can do a lot of things by myself without your help", Sehun walked away while Luhan felt a little sad that Sehun was still mad at him after he left them and even though Sehun is not his real brother, he still care for him. Next day, Harriette and Sehun are at the library to study together but Harriette noticed that Sehun was quiet the whole day.

"Are you okay?", - Harriette

"I met my adopted brother yesterday who left us 2 years ago. I was a little excited when I saw him but there's a part of me that I am still mad at him. I miss him, Harriette. I miss us together with mom as a family", - Harriette