Episode 29

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

The two looked at each other speechless that they met again after 2 years when Baekhyun entered Luhan's office room to fetch Harriette.

"Harriette let's go", Baekhyun said and they left Luhan's office. After what happened, Baekhyun was driving his car while Harriette was just staring at the window's car.

"Are you okay?", - Baekhyun

"Where's.... where's Kris? I was supposed to give him the lunch that I cooked but he was not there", Baekhyun stopped his car to talk to her.

"Harriette we need to talk I know I made a promise to Kris that I shouldn't tell this to you but you already knew it, I just need to explain it so that it's clear for you. Before Uncle Philip died, he fell in love and married a janitress working in his company. Her name is Rose, Luhan's mother. Uncle Philip legally adopted Luhan as his son when he married Rose since he's Rose's legal son and when uncle died, they inherited the company and all of his properties since they are his legal family. Harriette I know this is difficult for you and--", Harriette interrupted him.

"No it's okay I.... I understand. You don't need to explain everything", Harriette smiled a little to him.

"Don't worry. Kris will do anything to take the company back. We're the one who deserve it, not Rose and Luhan", finally they already arrived in their home. Harriette was about to go upstairs but Baekhyun called her.

"Are you really okay? If you want, I'll ask our maids to prepare your favorite meal and--", Harriette interrupted him again.

"I'm fine, really. I just want to take a rest", Harriette went upstairs while Baekhyun felt worried for her sister since she met Luhan again. Harriette arrived to her room when she just closed her eyes and a teardrop of tears fell from her eyes. At the company's building, Luhan has a meeting with Xiumin and his co-workers at the conference room but he kept on making mistakes as he explain their topic.

"Sorry I guess we should just continue the meeting tomorrow", Luhan decided to take a break and his co-workers went out the conference room.

"Luhan what's happening to you? It's the first time we had a meeting that you kept on making mistakes. You met Kris again?", - Xiumin

"I..... I met her", - Luhan

"Who?", - Xiumin

"Harriette. She went to my office a while ago searching for Kris. I guess she still doesn't know what happened in their company", - Luhan

"Then what happened? What did you say to her? Did you guys talk? Did you tell her that you and your mom are now the owners of this company? Did you tell her what Kris did to you years ago when he tried to kill you? Did she say anything to you?", - Xiumin

"We didn't say anything", - Luhan

"You didn't say anything to her? You just let her go? You should at least talk or say something to her, Luhan", - Xiumin

"I just guess this is not the time yet. There's a lot of things that already changed", - Luhan

"Time once separated you both don't you realize? You didn't see and talk to each other for 2 years and a half and now you're telling me it's not yet the time? Luhan destiny met you both again for a reason that's why you met her a while ago", Xiumin said. Next day, Kris and Yura met. They were walking around the park when Yura noticed that Kris was quiet the whole time.