Episode 37

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

"Now some of you guys know my true identity I guess it's time to finish some people like you", Tao was interrupted when Claire tried to take the gun away from him and suddenly they all heard a shot of a gun. The other robbers and the people at the bank looked at them and they can't tell who was shot by the gun if it is Tao or Claire when a drip of blood was seen on the floor. Luhan arrived to his home with a headache since he's still a little drunk when he met his mother at the living room.

"Luhan, it's a call from the police department it's Harold", Rose looked a little nervous so Luhan took the telephone from her and knew a shocking bad news that made Luhan dropped the telephone. Luhan went to a hospital running at the long hallway to go the emergency room when he met Harold.

"What happened?", Luhan asked when Harold gave him a small transparent plastic bag. Luhan opened it and saw a ring with dry drip of blood around it when Xiumin arrived. Luhan approached him and he gave the ring to Xiumin.

"I'm sorry", Luhan sadly said when Xiumin's tears started to fall from his eyes.

"The bank Claire went to last night was robbed and she was shot. Don't worry, we will do our best to investigate the case", - Harold

"No we were supposed to get married next month. Luhan tell me this is just a dream...... Claire...... Claire!!!!!!!!!!!", Xiumin cried after knowing that his fiance got killed last night when the bank Claire went to got robbed. Harriette, Sehun and Suho also knew the bad news about their friend Claire so they just sat at the waiting seat area outside the morgue where Claire remains.

"I'll just go to the cafeteria to buy water", Sehun left them for a while when Luhan followed Sehun outside.

"Sorry about what happened yesterday in the restaurant. I was just a little out of my mind yesterday since I had a lot of problems", - Luhan

"It's okay, I'm fine", Sehun smiled a little.

"Did..... Harriette get mad at you?", - Luhan

"No she just said that I should not drink again since she was so worried for me", - Sehun

"Tell her I'm sorry that it's not actually your fault", Luhan said so Sehun just nodded. Meanwhile in the morgue, Xiumin was just staring to Claire who's covered with a white blanket with his teary eyes.

"It's so unfair, Claire. Everything are already prepared right? Your wedding dress, my tuxedo suit, wedding reception, we even convinced Luhan to be my best man right? Why did you leave me?", Xiumin said with his teary eyes talking to Claire at the morgue. Next day, it was Claire's wake when Luhan approached Xiumin who just stayed near Claire's coffin.

"The last time I talked to Claire she said, if time would come she's no longer around you, she will always be with you and she loves you. I also made a promise to her that I should take care of you. I will help you find justice for Claire, Xiumin I promise", - Luhan

"I shouldn't just proposed to her and gave that ring. It's my fault why she died, Luhan. If only I didn't give that engagement ring she would be alive today", Xiumin cried.

"It's not your fault, Xiumin. Listen to me, when you told me that you guys are engaged I saw Claire that she's the happiest woman when you proposed to her. It's not your fault why Claire died and I promise I will help you find justice for her", - Luhan