Episode 10

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

"Harriette? We are just talking", - Luhan

Yes he left his sketch pad in my car yesterday so I went here to give it back to him", - Yura

"I just went here to apologize about what happened yesterday and I made lunch for you so here. I need to go now, I still need to go to work", Harriette said and she left. Luhan followed her outside his university to talk to her.

"Harriette, what you saw a while ago is not what you think. Yura was talking about my drawing designs, the sketch pad fell so I pick it up but it was a coincidence that she was going to pick it up too so I accidentally held her hand", - Luhan

"Why were you at Yura's car yesterday that you left your sketch pad in her car?", - Harriette

"I told you yesterday I met her right? Xiumin was supposed to drop me home yesterday but his mom called him to pick up his grandparents at the airport. I don't have money with me to ride a taxi so I walked but since my left leg was so painful that I can't walk anymore, Yura saw me at the street so she helped me. I was supposed to refuse her help but I really can't walk ", Harriette didn't remember that Luhan told her yesterday that he met Yura since she's tired from her work yesterday.

"But I told you before you left yesterday that you should call me if you need anything right? Your left leg was so painful yesterday that you can't even walk, you should have called me to help you. What if something happen to you again? Huh, Luhan?", - Harriette

"Because, Harriette I feel that you take care of me so much that you don't even remember yourself anymore. I know you're worried about me but I am more worried about you. You're working hours a day for us and everyday I asked a lot of questions in my mind "How's Harriette? I hope she's fine", "I wonder if Harriette ate lunch already", "Is she really okay?". Harriette, I just miss you, the old us together", Harriette looked at Luhan with her teary eyes realizing that there's a lot of things that changed already like they always have fights or misunderstandings that never happen before.

"I'm just tired, Luhan. It's already time, you need to go back to your university and I'm getting late for my work too. Let's just see each other later and everything will be fine again right?", Luhan just nodded. Harriette was even trying to smile at him but Luhan knows that she's pretending to be fine again. At Kris' office, it's their break time and he still feel sad that Yura was still mad at him.

"Good afternoon, ma'am, there's a pizza delivery for you", the pizza delivery guy entered Yura's office and gave one box of pizza to her.

"But I didn't order any pizza today", the pizza delivery guy left. Yura looked around outside her office but no one was there since most of her officemates are at the canteen eating having thoughts that the pizza delivery guy made a mistake about his delivery so Yura opened the pizza box when she saw a red rose inside it. The first person who came to her mind was Kris since she knew Kris is the only person who give her roses that way.

"Knock knock! Pizza delivery!", Kris entered Yura's office with a box of pizza and cans of softdrinks.

"Is it okay if I eat pizza with you? I miss eating lunch with you during break time", Yura looked at Kris and smiled at him because she miss him too. Afterwards, the two ate pizza together.

"Sorry if you're getting involve with the misunderstandings me and Harriette had", - Kris

"It's okay, Kris remember what I told you before? I'm always here to help you", Yura said. At Luhan's university, Luhan was at the library to study but he can't concentrate because of his problems when Luhan coincidentally looked at the calendar hanging on the wall of the library when he realized that it's been 6 months since him and Harriette got married.