Episode 49

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

Luhan left when he met her brother Kris.

"I know these are all my fault why you and Harriette ended up together like this. The words sorry is not enough but, Luhan I really do regret it a lot for being selfish. I took your time together, I didn't give you both a second chance before and worst of all, I hurt you", - Kris

"It already happened, we should just forget and forgive each other. The important thing is that you and Harriette are now okay together. You're doing great, Kris for protecting your family and I know you're a good brother for Harriette. You're brave that you even saved me during the fire incident that happened before. Thank you, Kris you taught me how to be brave and thank you for everything", Kris went to Luhan for a friendly hug.

"I'm sorry", - Kris

"Goodbye, Kris", Luhan said when Kris took something from his pocket and he gave something to him.

"Harriette gave this to you, you should keep it", Kris said and he walked away. Luhan saw that it's Harriette's lucky heart key chain she gave to him before that Luhan gave to Kris when he was in a critical condition when he was comatose. Luhan kept her lucky heart key chain in his hand as he walked away and that's it, that's how Luhan and Harriette's story ended. Next day, Sehun and Harriette are walking around at the seashore while holding hands when Sehun felt something different on her hand.  

"It's the proposal ring I gave to you months ago", Sehun said when he saw the ring on her hand.

"Yes, Sehun", - Harriette

"What do you mean yes?", - Sehun

"I will marry you", Harriette answered when Sehun happily ran around and he hugged her.

"I'm the happiest man in the whole world when you finally said yes. Thank you and I love you, Harriette", - Sehun

"I love you too", Harrriette said.

-- 3 YEARS LATER --

Since it's weekend, Kris, Yura, Harriette, Baekhyun and Chanyeol went to a newly opened shopping mall while Harriette was happily chasing and playing with a 2 year old young girl in a shopping mall but the kid suddenly fell while running so a man helped her to get up.

"Hey, are you okay?", the man asked the kid when Harriette went to the kid.

"Are you hurt? Let's stop playing and running around and let's just go to the toy shop so we can buy your favorite dollhouse. Anyway, Sir thank you for the help that--", Harriette was interrupted when the man was familiar to him.

"Luhan? It's.... it's nice seeing you again", Harriette smiled carrying the 2 year old kid.

"It's nice seeing you again too. Is that your kid? She's beautiful, she looks like you", Luhan smiled.

"No, Luhan no she's my niece", Harriette laughed a little.

"Wait, she's Kris and Yura's daughter?! She's pretty", - Luhan

"What's your name?", Luhan smiled and asked Harriette's niece.

"She's a little shy. Harrielle's her name (pronounce as Ha-ri-yel), Kris and Yura named her after my mom", - Harriette