Episode 14

Sorry if the grammars are wrong. 

Kris didn't like the presence of Luhan and Harriette in his mansion in Baekhyun's birthday party. Yura greeted Harriette and shook hand with her and Yura was about to shake hand with Luhan but Kris blocked her hand, instead Kris held Yura's hand.

"Harriette is that your gift for me?", Baekhyun said just to remove the awkward moment.

"Yes it's a sketch drawing of you. Luhan drew it and I colored it. I hope you like it", Baekhyun opened their gift for him.

"I love it! It's beautiful! I didn't know you are good at drawing my brother-in-law. I'm going to hang this on my wall", - Baekhyun

"No, Baekhyun I guess that drawing is better to be hang in our old storage room. Rats love trash right, Yura?", Kris laughed. Yura just looked at him while Harriette and Luhan just ignored what Kris just said since they don't want to ruin Baekhyun's birthday party.

"So let's go downstairs!", Baekhyun said just to change their topic so all of them went downstairs.

"Kris, you shouldn't just said that",Yura said to Kris while they are going downstairs.

"Let's go there I'm going to show you our garden", Kris just changed their topic about Luhan since they might end up having a misunderstanding again. 

"Are you guys okay? Just ignore Kris. It's my birthday today and just enjoy. Eat, drink, dance or talk to my other guests. All of them are friendly. I'll leave you guys for a while", Baekhyun said so Luhan and Harriette decided to walk around the mansion's big garden.

"This mansion was designed by Kris and built by our cousin who's an engineer. This is the place where my tree house was placed before. I consider this place before as my palace while I am the princess and Baekhyun my brother would always play as my prince. I even remember before I would always asked Kris to play with us but he always refused since he's always busy on his work then one day, I woke up my tree house was already gone here. Kris told me I should focus more in my studies instead of playing. I did well on my studies for Kris but I don't know why he still hates me", Luhan listened to Harriette's childhood story. While walking around, Luhan noticed that there are so many fire exits around the mansion.

"Why are there so many fire exits here? I guess I've seen 10 fire exits here in the garden and other 10 inside your house. This is my first time seeing a house with so many fire exits", Luhan said and the two sat together on a swinging chair in front of the pond with goldfishes.

"Because Kris has a phobia of fire since our parents died. He's just very scared of fire", - Harriette

"What happened?", Luhan asked. Harriette walked in front of the goldfish pond and feed them with food. 

"10 years ago, me, Kris, Baekhyun and our parents spent new year together in our old mansion. It was a very happy day I will never forget. My dad who's an architect too told Kris that someday they will design a building together, my mom and Baekhyun sang a song for us and me? My dad built a tree house for me. I was so curious how it feels like to light a firecrackers when I was young during new year. I always saw our neighbors play with them. One of my dad's friend gifted us firecrackers that new year but my dad kept them in the storage room. I told him "But, dad I want to light a firecracker", and he answered "No, Harriette it's dangerous". Next day, my parents left in the evening since they had a meeting at the office. Kris and Baekhyun left the house to play basketball with our neighbors and me, the stupid kid went to the storage room and took the firecrackers there. I light them all at the garden but things got worst. The firecrackers started to go everywhere at the garden until the trees, plants and the grass got fire. The fire spread so quick from the garden to our mansion house but luckily me and our other maids made it out alive. Firefighters fought the fire and we were surprised when they said "We found two people dead inside the house". Our 7 maids counted themselves when they noticed they were only 6 when a maid from the burning house who was coughing came out with the help of the firefighters. "Sir..... Sir Kristoffer and..... ma'am Harielle inside.....house.....", the maid said but we didn't understand clearly what she was trying to say and she fainted. Kris tried to call our parents from the office to inform what happened but both of their phones are off. Next day, we don't know where our parents went when the maid who survived inside the burning building of our mansion told us "Sir Kristoffer and Ma'am Harielle's meeting got cancelled that day so they went home". We realized the two person who died in the burning mansion was our parents and they died because of me. I didn't know they went home that day. Kris and Baekhyun were so mad at me. When our parents died, our uncle Philip was the one who helped us. Kris graduated and became an architect and then he took care of me and Baekhyun. Baekhyun forgave me for my mistake but Kris? No. He changed in to a person I never imagine, he's always mad. Reasons why he hate me so much because I killed our parents, I ruined our family. Reason why Kris designed this mansion with plenty of fire exits", Harriette said but then she cried so Luhan hugged her.