Episode 25

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

"What?", Harriette asked with her teary eyes.

"Let's divorce, Harriette", Luhan said and he walked away when Harriette suddenly hugged him.

"I'm sorry if I shouted at you I didn't mean to. It's all my fault I promise I will never do it again just don't do this. Don't do this to me, Luhan please don't do this please. Luhan you told me from the start to never give up right? Please don't give up. Don't give up on me please, Luhan don't do this please I am begging you please don't", Harriette said crying.

"I love you", Harriette said but Luhan didn't respond.

"I love you, Luhan. Why can't you answer me? Why can't you answer me?! Talk to me you coward! Answer me! Tell me you still love me! Tell me you still love me.....", Harriette cried and she left with her stuffs and she just cried that Luhan gave up already. Harriette decided to leave and ride a taxi to go back to her brothers. Luhan tried to follow her but she already left. Luhan's tears fell from his eyes having regrets of letting go of Harriette when a police car parked their car in front of him.

"That guy! Luhan! He's the one who ruined and damaged the stuffs in my restaurant! He's a thief! Get him officer!", the owner of the Chinese restaurant said, Luhan's former boss in his previous job. Luhan tried to run away since he know he didn't do anything but the policemen caught him. He was jailed and sue by the owner of the Chinese restaurant where he previously work. At Kris and Baekhyun's mansion, they are eating dinner when a maid went to them.

"Sir Kris, Sir Baekhyun, ma'am Harriette..... she's here", Kris and Baekhyun saw Harriette with her baggage and she's crying so Harriette ran to Baekhyun for a hug. Kris looked at his sister Harriette crying that even though they are not in good terms Kris felt a little sad seeing her sister cry when Harriette also hugged him crying.

"You were right, Kris. I'm wrong that I married him. I'm so stupid that I didn't listen to you. I already understood everything why you tried to separate us together because you know what's good for me right? Even though you always hate me, you're still concern for me since I am your sister. You're right about everything, Kris. If only I just listen to you this wouldn't happen. Forgive me for everything that I did, Kris forgive me", - Harriette

"It's okay stop crying. You can go back here and tomorrow I'll pay for your tuition fee so you can go back to your school again and forget everything about what happened. Me and your brother Baekhyun will help you forget that stupid brainless guy, Harriette I promise", Kris said. Harriette went back to her brothers and to her home. Afterwards, she's at their mansion's garden when her brother Baekhyun approached her.

"I'm happy that you came back. I really miss you here in our home. Harriette what happened? I trusted him to take care of you but he gave you back to us crying. You know I hate it everytime I see you cry - Baekhyun

"I don't know.... I really don't know. There's a lot of things that happened. He changed in to a person I never imagine. He promised me he will never give up on us but he broke it and what hurts the most was I believed on him", Harriette cried again so Baekhyun hugged her.

"It's okay. Like what our brother Kris told you a while ago we are going to help you forget him, Harriette and I promise I won't let Luhan hurt you again", next day morning, Harriette was preparing for her first day again in school still sad about what happened yesterday. Harriette went back to her school and her classmates are surprised to see her came back.