Episode 48

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

At the operating room of Sehun, his cardiac monitor or heart rate monitor suddenly showed a heart beat again meaning that the patient, Sehun had a heart beat and his breathing again. Harriette is crying alone at the rooftop of the hospital while Luhan is walking at the hallway of the hospital when he met Sehun's doctor.

"Sehun is now in a safe condition, sir", the doctor said. Afterwards, at Kris' hospital room Harriette said everything to Kris about Luhan and Sehun.

"These are all my fault, Harriette and I regret it a lot. I'm so selfish that I took your time to be together. Sometimes I don't know why you're still here for me after all the things that I did to you and Luhan. I'm sorry, Harriette", - Kris

"You taught us to be brave, Kris to be brave to fight for our love but maybe we're really not meant to be together", Harriette said. Afterwards, Harriette decided to Sehun's hospital room but she hesitated and was about to leave his hospital room when Sehun called her.

"Harriette?", Sehun said even though he's still weak after his operation so Harriette approached him.

"It's okay, Sehun you're now fine just take a rest", - Harriette

"Where's Luhan?", - Sehun

"He already left, Sehun. You should sleep so you can be strong again and everything will be fine again", Harriette said trying to hold back her tears. Sehun realized that Luhan kept his promise to him that he will not take Harriette away from him anymore. One week later, Luhan and Rose visited a prison cell and they waited for someone at the visiting area when someone sat with them with a handcuffs on his hands. He also have a bandage on his  shoulder.

"How are you doing here?", - Luhan

"Staying in a prison cell is never okay especially when you're alone", - Tao

"I brought some stuffs you might need here", Rose gave Tao a plastic of food even though she shot him one week ago just to save Luhan and Harriette.

"I'm sorry if I shot--", Tao interrupted Luhan's mother.

"No, I understood why you did that. You're just trying to protect Luhan. You're protecting him since he was young from our father and you know, Luhan you're very lucky to have a mother like Rose. I never wanted to do these stuffs. I actually want to become a pilot so I can search for my mother. I thought that if I followed my father's footsteps as a criminal he would see me as his son, to love and accept me but no it didn't work and look? Here I am, I am here in the place where me and my father really belong since we are both criminals", Tao said with his teary eyes when he suddenly held Luhan's hand.

"I'm sorry for everything, Luhan but I really need your help. I don't want to stay here. I don't want to be alone here please help me. I don't want to to spend my whole life here in the prison", Tao said crying as he held Luhan's hand but the visiting hours was already over so the policemen took Tao back to the prison cell but he won't let go of Luhan's hand.

"I want to help you but I can't. Tao, I love you because we are brothers but you need to pay them. I'm sorry", Luhan said and he let go of Tao's hand. What Luhan mean was that Tao hurt and killed a lot of people around them especially when Tao killed Xiumin's fiance Claire and he will hurt his best friend Xiumin if he will help Tao. Rose approached Tao and she hugged him.

"I can be your mother, Tao you're not alone and I will always visit you here", Rose said with her teary eyes when the policemen took Tao back to the prison cell.

"No, Luhan! You can't do this to me! Help me! I am your brother! I don't want to stay here! I don't want to be alone here!", Tao said crying but Luhan and Rose already left.

"Is this right, mom? I don't know why but I think I always make wrong decisions that I gave up Harriette for Sehun and I didn't help Tao for Xiumin. Do I always need to sacrifice for others?", Luhan said crying so Rose just hugged her son.

"You're the only person who can answer those questions, Luhan. I don't know what your heart says to you but I will always be here to support you on what decisions you want to make", Rose said.

-- 4 MONTHS LATER --

"Are you really sure about this, Harriette?", - Kris

"I really don't know, Kris let's just see what will happen", Harriette answered when she opened her jewelry box and found the wedding ring Luhan gave to her before and she just stared at it. Afterwards, Harriette went downstairs when she has a visitor at the living room.

"Sehun, what are you doing here?", Harriette approached him.

"Can I go with you?", - Sehun

"We already talked about this right? I can do this", Harriette said when Sehun took something from his pocket.

"I just want to give this back to you", Sehun gave back the necklace he gave to her before with the letter "S" pendant on it.

"I miss wearing this", Harriette said so Sehun hugged her.

"I hope you will be officially mine, Harriette", Sehun said. Afterwards, Harriette with Kris, Yura, Baekhyun and Chanyeol went to the court with Harriette's lawyer for the final decision about Luhan and her divorce. At the court, Luhan and Harriette are trying to avoid each other even though they sometimes steal glances to each other while the judge and their lawyers talked together. The first one who left the court was Harriette when Luhan followed her outside.

"So..... this is it. It's officially over, we're divorced. Congratulations to us, Luhan. I hope you can be..... be successful in your life, good luck in your career, be happy..... and..... and I hope you can find someone", Harriette walked away but Luhan suddenly talks.

"Remember when you told me these are just papers? You're right, Harriette these divorce papers are just papers it doesn't mean that we don't love each other anymore", Luhan said and a paper was signed a while ago that Luhan and Harriette's marriage is officially no longer valid anymore and they are now legally divorced with their divorce certificate.

"I'm sorry for everything", Luhan said when a teardrops of tears fell from Harriette's eyes.

"Goodbye, Luhan and thanks for everything", Harriette smiled with her teary eyes and she walked away. Luhan wanted to do something to take her back again but he know he can't do that anymore since he has a promise to Sehun and she's no longer his wife anymore since they are now legally divorced.

"The most difficult part is when you watched the woman you want to grow old with and the woman you love walked away and leave in front of you. I can close my eyes to the things I don't want to see but I can't close my heart to stop myself for loving you.....", Luhan said in his mind as he closed his eyes that he doesn't want to look at Harriette leaving and walking away when suddenly, the rain started to pour.

Harriette stopped walking when she slowly looked at the sky when she remembered what Luhan said to her before in the mountains "If time would come we will not end up together, I want the rain to keep in your mind that I will always love you".

Message: Eid Mubarak to my fellow Muslims here! ♥ Sorry for the wrong grammars. This story was made by my imaginations only. Don't plagiarize this story and don't translate it to other languages.