Episode 39

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

"Chanyeol..... he's..... he's my jagiya, Harriette. I tried to explain to Kris a while ago that I'm in a relationship with him but he..... he hurt me. Harriette I'm scared that me and Chanyeol might end up like you and Luhan. I'm scared that Kris might hurt Chanyeol too just like what he did to Luhan before. What if Kris will do anything to separate me and Chanyeol just like what he did to you and to Luhan? Help me, Harriette help me and Chanyeol from Kris. I don't want me and Chanyeol to end up like you and Luhan", Baekhyun said crying so Harriette hugged him. 

"It's okay, Baekhyun I promise I won't let Kris do what he did to me and to Luhan before to Chanyeol and to you. I won't let it happen.....", Harriette and Kris realized that their middle brother Baekhyun is gay. After what happened to Baekhyun he called Chanyeol and he said that he already told Kris about their relationship.

"This is the first time you gave me a headache, Chanyeol. What kind of a trouble is this? Baekhyun..... Baekhyun is Kris' younger brother. I did everything for you so you can finish your studies and you will do this?", Yura said talking to her younger brother Chanyeol at their living room.

"I love him", Chanyeol straightly answered while Yura just looked at him.

"You will do the same thing that you and Kris did to Harriette and Luhan to me and Baekhyun right? You will do everything to separate us too? If you will then I will leave you. I don't care if you are my sister but I love Baekhyun. If Luhan and Harriette didn't had a chance to fight for their love then I will never let it happen to me and Baekhyun. Do you know that you and Kris are one of the reason why Luhan and Harriette separated? You took away their time to be together, Yura that was so selfish", - Chanyeol

"My point here, Chanyeol..... I'm afraid that..... that Kris will hurt you. I don't care if you and Baekhyun love each other but as long as you're okay I'm fine with it. Kris? I know him he's a different person when it comes to Harriette and Baekhyun. He will do anything to protect them. What if he would hurt you just to separate you and Baekhyun? I don't know what will I do, Chanyeol", - Yura who was trying to hold back her tears so he approached her.

"Are you and Kris still okay?", - Chanyeol

"I.... I broke up with him", - Yura

"Why?", - Chanyeol

"Luhan told me he will allow Kris to stay in the company if I will break up with him so I did", Yura said with her teary eyes when they suddenly heard a noise outside their gate so they looked at the window.

"Kris! Kris! Don't do this!", Harriette was pulling Kris back to the car.

"Kris please don't hurt Chanyeol", Baekhyun said trying to stop Kris to enter Yura and Chanyeol's gate. Chanyeol went out when Kris punched him on his face with his fist. Kris was so strong that Chanyeol can't defend himself anymore while Yura and Harriette are trying to stop Kris. Things happened so fast that Baekhyun and Chanyeol escaped together and ride a taxi cab. 

"Stop hurting my brother, Kris!", Yura said. Harriette also left to follow Baekhyun and Chanyeol.

"Hurt?! I can't compare the way I hurt Chanyeol with the pain that I felt when you left me! I went to Canada since I thought it's for Harriette, Baekhyun and I's good. I tried to fix everything with my siblings that I said to myself if I'll comeback here I'm going to marry and live a happy life with you but you ruined everything! I believed on what you told me before that you will never leave me but you did, you leave me, Yura and you know what hurts the most? The person I trusted and love the most hurt me. I suddenly felt the pain again when my parents left me. Why did you leave me, Yura? Why did you hurt me? What did I do wrong to you?", - Kris