Episode 51

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

"Sehun! Sehun, look at me! I want you to be the one make a promise to me now. If I kept my promise to you before then you will do the same thing to me! Don't close your eyes, Sehun. I want you to promise me you will fight and you will live..... promise me, Sehun..... promise me", Luhan said crying while Sehun was still looking at him holding his hand when the ambulance arrived already.

"Sehun, you're going to be fine they're now here", Harriette said but Sehun slowly let go of Luhan's hand with his open eyes.

"Sehun?", Harriette said with her teary eyes but Sehun don't respond anymore and the ambulance arrived too late. Luhan and Harriette cried that Sehun died in their arms together and Luhan used his hand to close Sehun's eyes even though it's difficult for Luhan that even though they are not related to each other, they grew up together and became brothers and best friends. Suho cried too since his best friend Sehun died that day when he sacrificed his life just to save Luhan and Harriette from Tao.

Week after, it was Sehun's funeral and his grave was near his mom Teresa who died 3 years ago. His funeral was attended by Luhan, Harriette, Kris, Yura and their daughter Harrielle, Chanyeol, Baekhyun and Sehun's best friend Suho. Luhan was left alone as he looked at his younger brother's grave when Harriette approached him.

"I will miss him", - Harriette

"He's with mom now. I'm sure they met your parents in heaven too and maybe Sehun would tell stories to them about you, Kris and Baekhyun", - Luhan 

"Do you think Sehun would tell my mom and dad our story together?", Harriette said. The two walked together in the cemetery with the beautiful sunset in the sky.

-- 6 MONTHS LATER --

Luhan and Harriette are at the mountains having picnic, telling stories to each other and watching the night sky full of stars twinkling.

"I miss this, Luhan watching the night sky with you and naming all the stars we see", - Harriette

"Can you name the big one twinkling there?", - Luhan

"Samuel?", both of them laughed that Harriette always make fun of Luhan's real birth name.

"Luhan, do you see those stars over there? Look, they are all six together. We don't need to give names to them. I think it's my dad and my mom together with your father, Sehun, Tao and Claire", - Harriette

"It's beautiful, Harriette look! They are twinkling!", - Luhan

"Let's make a wish!", - Harriette

"My wish? Let's get married", - Luhan

"Again?", Harriette laughed a little.

"Yes, again", Luhan laughed.

"This is the second time we will get married again, Harriette and I will never get tired if I can marry you everyday. I just want to spend the rest of my life being with you. Will you marry me?", - Luhan

"Yes, I do and in our next life if we would not meet anymore, I want to become a star so you can always still see me", Harriette smiled.

-- 7 MONTHS LATER --

Luhan was fixing his suit and bow tie when his mom Rose approached him.