Episode 4

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

Kris didn't expect and know that the drawing was designed by Luhan, his younger sister's husband. Kris approached Luhan holding his drawing design that he compliment a while ago when he slowly tear off his drawing design in front of Luhan and he threw it to him.

"This drawing is a big trash", Xiumin, the other architects and the students were surprised of what Kris did and say to Luhan. Luhan felt embarrassed and Kris walked away.

"What happened? Why did Sir Kris do that?", Xiumin asked. Luhan felt a little sad that Kris ruined his drawing design which is a very special drawing for him.

"Kris is Harriette's older brother, Xiumin. He is against me marrying Harriette", Xiumin looked at Luhan speechless. It's evening, Harriette was cooking dinner when she noticed Luhan who was quiet the whole day at their home studying at the dining table so Hariette talked to him.

"You okay?", Luhan tried to hide the drawing that Kris ruined a while ago under his book but Harriette took it from him. Harriette tried to connect the pieces together and she saw the drawing of a beautiful mansion with a fountain in front of it, a colorful garden full of butterflies flying around and at the side of the drawing is a man and a girl.

"You drew this? It's really beautiful but what happened? Why is it like this?", - Harriette

"I met your brother a while ago. He's one of the architects who visited our university a while ago", - Luhan

"Kris did this to your drawing design am I right?", - Harriette

"It's my dream house, Harriette. It's just a piece of drawing drawn on a big paper but it's very special for me. I was inspired to draw this because of you and it took me 1 year to complete this drawing design. It's my dream house for you and me", Harriette looked at Luhan's drawing design again and realized that the man and the girl that was drawn at the side of the drawing was her and Luhan. Harriette looked at Luhan who look really sad.

"Don't worry I'll fix this for you and sorry about Kris. I promise I'll fix this drawing okay?", - Harriette

"It's okay don't say sorry it's not your fault. I promise, Harriette when I graduate and become an architect someday, I'll give you this mansion and we're going to live here happily. No one will ever bother us in our mansion, even Kris. I promise this drawing will be real someday", Luhan smiled. At Kris and Baekhyun's mansion, Baekhyun saw Kris at their living room looking at their family picture.

"You miss our sister?", - Baekhyun

"We need to get back Harriette to us, Baekhyun", - Kris

"Kris, just for once you should support Harriette to her decision. Kris, Harriette's life is not in your hands forever.  If maybe our parents are just only here I think they would--", Kris interrupted him.

"I told you to never mention about our parents anymore right? I'll bring back Harriette here in our home tomorrow whether she like it or not. We are her family and we should stay together. As the eldest here in our family it's my responsibility to take care of you and Harriette", next day, Luhan dropped Harriette to her school again. Harriette was about to leave her school when someone grabbed her arm.

"Let's go home", Kris said grabbing her arm but Harriette was trying to escape from him.

"Let me go, Kris! You were the one who kicked me out of our home and now you're asking me to go home? I'm not going back to your home anymore!", Harriette pushed Kris away from her.