Episode 2

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

Xiumin noticed how serious Luhan was when he said that he's really married.

"It's okay bro, if that's your decision as your best friend I'll support you. I'm your buddy and I'm always here for you", Luhan smiled at him that his best friend Xiumin will support him for his marriage. Harriette didn't go to school today even though she's wearing her school uniform so she just stayed at the park alone. Harriette remembered that Luhan will pick him up after school so she came back to her school and waited outside the gate when Luhan arrived with his motorbike. While traveling with his motorbike, Luhan asked her how's school.

"It's fine. We did a lot of discussions, seatworks and I ate cookies during lunch with my friends", Luhan just smiled at her even though Harriette felt a little bad lying to Luhan. The two arrived already to their home when Luhan received a phone call.

"Luhan, we bought 2 boxes of pizza and since your younger brother Sehun miss you and I miss you too, we'll visit you today. We'll be there at 10 minutes okay bye, son love you", Luhan was so surprised because he never told yet to his mother and brother that he's already married. Luhan panicked while Harriette was just watching tv at the living room.

"What's wrong, Luhan?", Luhan started cleaning his apartment because her mom hates it if his home was messy when Luhan grabbed Harriette to the the kitchen. Luhan was searching for a place to hide her. He went to the bedroom and asked Harriette to hide at the closets.

"Harriette, sorry to do this but my mom and my brother will visit me today in 10 minutes. You really need to hide and hide your stuffs here", even though Luhan felt bad about hiding Harriette at the closets he need to because he's not yet ready to tell his mother and brother about his marriage.

"I will be okay here", Harriette smiled and so Luhan closed the closets where Harriette was hiding. Right after he closed the closets, his mom Teresa and his younger brother Sehun was already at the door.

"Pizza delivery!", Sehun jokingly said and Luhan's mom hugged him.

"I miss you so much, son", even though Luhan hides Harriette at the closets he still feel nervous. Afterwards, Luhan, Sehun and their mom are eating pizza together at the dining table.

"Hey, since when you are using a perfume that was for girls?", Sehun noticed that Luhan's apartment smells like a perfume for girls.

"I went to the mall a while ago and then they gave me samples of their perfume so I just tried it", Luhan took a big bite of his pizza nervous because that's the perfume Harriette used. Afterwards, Luhan's mom decided to look around which made Luhan follow her everywhere nervous that she would find Harriette hiding at the closets when Luhan's brother Sehun decided to take a nap at the bedroom.

"No, Sehun you can't sleep here", - Luhan

"I'm so tired. I just got home from school a while ago", Sehun said. Harriette who was at the closets heard the conversation of Luhan and his brother.

"Sehun? ", Harriette whispered as if she know him but she thought that maybe the person she knew has the same name as Luhan's younger brother. Curious, Harriette tried to take a peek at the small hole of the closets when she accidentally hit her knee at the closets door making a noise.

"What's that sound?", Sehun asked when he's about to turn on the playstation game and he looked around the bedroom. Luhan knew it's from the closets so what Luhan did was he jokinglytickle his brother Sehun so he won't feel weird about the noise he heard from the closets. The two brothers are joking and playing around while their mom was just watching them together happy that her two sons are together again. Harriette was listening to Luhan and his younger brother playing together and felt sad since she also miss her older brothers even though she had a misunderstanding with Kris so she just closed her eyes in the closets to just sleep. Afterwards, the two brothers Luhan and Sehun had some brother talk while playing a playstation game.