Episode 22

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

After Luhan's exams he was about to leave his university when their security guard approached him.

"Someone wanted to give you this. Her name is Rose", Luhan took the envelope from him and opened it when he saw a paper inside. He was surprised of what he just read. The DNA test is matched with Rose which means Rose is his biological mother. Luhan crumpled the paper that everything he believe since he was young are all lies especially when he knew that he's just adopted. Luhan went home and saw Harriette still at home cleaning their home.

"You're still here?", - Luhan

"Our boss went for a vacation for 2 days so we also had 2 days off from work so here I am cleaning our home. How's your exam?", - Harriette

"It's fine I guess the lucky key chain you gave me worked that I remembered the things that I studied", Luhan smiled. Afterwards, Luhan was cooking dinner but he realized that they don't have rice.

"HarrietteI'll go to the convenience store to buy rice and some other stuffs we need here. Do you want something?", - Luhan

"No it's okay", Harriette smiled so Luhan left already. Harriette cleaned their entire home and currently, she's cleaning their living room. She removed Luhan's bag that he placed on the sofa to bring it in the room when a piece of crumpled paper fell from the side pocket of his bag. Harriette was about to throw it away but she opened and read the paper when Luhan arrived after buying some food from the convenience store.

"I'm back! I bought your favorite chocolate.... wait what's that?", Luhan saw that Harriette was holding a piece of crumpled paper.

"Nothing", Luhan took the paper from her, it's the DNA test paper.

"Where did you find this? Don't you know I don't like it when someone touch my stuffs without asking permission to me? And who told you to touch my bag?", Luhan took his bag and the paper from Harriette.

"I was just cleaning the living room. I was about to move your bag to the room but a crumpled paper fell so I--", Luhan interrupted her.

"Did you read what was written on this paper?", - Luhan

"No I..... I didn't read it", - Harriette

"Next time don't touch my bag without my permission", Luhan who was annoyed walked away.

"Luhan wait", Harriette grabbed his arm and he looked at her.

"I..... I saw it. Is it true?", - Harriette

"I don't want to talk about it. I'm tired, I just took my exam a while ago", Luhan walked away but Harriette blocked his way.

"Luhan stop pretending you're okay! Talk to me! I'm worried for you! I'm your wife, I'm here to help and listen to you but why are you pretending that you're okay when you're not?! I will help you", - Harriette

"Okay fine, Harriette! I'm not okay! Do you want to know my problem?! You already knew it didn't you see on the paper you just read?! Yes, Harriette I'm adopted! Rose is my real mother! My whole entire life is a big lie! Now you know, can you help me solve my problem?! Do you have a solution for it?! You said you will help me? Can you help me, Harriette?! Me? I don't even know what's the answer to my own problem! I don't know what do to do and what to believe anymore!", Luhan said when Harriette just hugged him.