Episode 19

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

Kris was brought at the emergency room. Baekhyun with Uncle Philip arrived in the hospital while Yura was crying worried for Kris and Harriette was just sitting at the waiting seat area worried too. Luhan arrived in the hospital too when Yura ran to him crying and he slapped him on his face.

"This is your fault! If something bad happen to Kris I will never forgive you!", Yura angrily said to Luhan when Harriette slightly pushed Yura away from him.

"You don't have the right to hurt my husband!", Harriette said to Yura while Baekhyun tried to stop them both for fighting but Uncle Philip was surprised to know that his niece Harriette is married.

"You're defending your husband, Harriette? What kind of a sister are you? Are you not worried for Kris?! He is your brother!", - Yura

"I am worried for Kris, Yura! It's an accident! I know Luhan just defended himself. You were there, Yura I know you saw what happened!", Harriette said when Uncle Philip approached Harriette and Luhan.

"You are married, Harriette?", Harriette slowly nodded. Uncle Philip was about to slap her on her face but Luhan blocked his hand.

"Don't you hurt my wife, sir. Hurt me it's okay but not my wife", - Luhan

"I'm so wrong about you, Luhan! I thought you were different! Harriette, leave him or I'll sue him for almost killing your brother!", - Uncle Philip

"Go! Sue Luhan! I'm going to kill myself and you're never going to see me again! You know me, uncle what I said I will seriously do it! You already lost your daughter before when she killed herself and if you will sue Luhan you're going to lose me too!", - Harriette

"Uncle! This is not the right time for this! Harriette, Luhan please just leave", Baekhyun stopped the fight so Luhan and Harriette left when the doctor of Kris went out from the emergency room.

"He's already fine but we still need to observe him and since his brain was a little affected, it might cause him to be unconscious for days but no need to worry this is only temporary. Let's just wait for him to be conscious then that's we can say that he's officially fine", the doctor said. Yura cried because she's so worried for Kris. Luhan and Harriette just arrived to their apartment. 

"I know you're mad at me for what I did to Kris. You can shout at me or even hurt me", - Luhan

"We separated for one week and we thought that after that week everything will be fine but no, I guess these problems won't never leave us and I just felt that they really wanted to separate us together. What if we are not really meant to stay together?", - Harriette

"We will never give up, Harriette. Remember what I told you from the start? Never give up. I will never let someone ruin our love for each other and that's a promise I will never break for you. We will stay together and face these all together. We will help each other. Meant to be or not we are going to stay together no matter what happens", Luhan said. Next day, Luhan went to his university for his class. He's busy studying since his board exam is due next week so he really need to pass the exam so he can officially graduate to be an architect. Xiumin sat beside him to study too at the library.

"How's Kris after what happened?", - Xiumin

"Xiumin you know it's an accident, he started it and I just defended myself and Rose", - Luhan