Episode 5

Sorry if the grammars are wrong.

"Luhan, the dinner is ready let's eat", Luhan immediately ended up his call to Sehun and went to the dining table to eat dinner with Harriette.

"Wow these look delicious", Luhan smiled.

"Sorry if fried eggs, pancakes and toasted bread are the only food I know to cook even though I know we just ate these a while ago in breakfast but I really promise, I'm going to learn how to cook for you", - Harriette

"Harriette, it's really fine. You cooked it so I'm still going to eat them", Luhan smiled. After eating, Luhan was washing the dishes while Harriette was cleaning their dining table when Luhan talked to her.

"Harriette, can you not go to school tomorrow?", Harriette looked at him a little confused why would he suddenly asked her to don't go to school tomorrow.

"Why?", - Harriette

"I think it will be great if we go out tomorrow? Just us together. Let's go shopping or eat in a restaurant", Luhan felt nervous thinking that if Harriette would go to school tomorrow, Sehun his brother might meet Harriette and confess to her like what Sehun told him on the phone. Harriette just agreed to Luhan's invitation tomorrow. Next day, at Kris' office he accidentally bumped in to Yura making Yura's things she was bringing with her fell on the floor.

"Sorry", Kris and Yura were picking up the papers on the floor when Kris accidentally held Yura's hand and they looked at each other.

"Kris, my hand? Let go", Yura smiled while Kris felt a little shy.

"Sorry. By the way are you free later? Can I invite you out for lunch?", Kris who was a little shy asked. Afterwards, Kris and Yura arrived in a restaurant to eat together so they are ordering their food already.

"What's the occasion that you invited me to eat lunch with you? Is it your birthday?", - Yura 

"No, I just want to..... to be with you. Your stories, they are really funny", Kris said when a waiter from the restaurant placed a dish in front of Yura that was still covered with a lid. Yura was a little confused because they just ordered their food minutes ago so Yura opened the dish and saw a red rose on the plate.

"Did the waiter just make a mistake for this dish, Kris? I didn't order this rose", Yura laughed a little.

"No, Yura the waiter didn't make a mistake, I ordered that for you", Kris smiled. Afterwards, while waiting for the food they ordered, Kris and Yura are telling funny stories to each other when Kris became serious when he saw someone who went in to the restaurant.

"Kris, are you okay? Is there something wrong?", Yura asked. Kris saw Luhan and Harriette who went in the restaurant with their shopping bags. Kris suddenly left their dining table.

"Kris, where are you going?", Yura asked. Kris went to the dining table where Luhan and Harriette sat.

"Very romantic guys, very romantic how really sweet. Harriette my little sister I didn't know you guys are celebrating something? Why you didn't invite your brother? Me? I love celebrations! I think it would be fun to eat or talk together with your stupid brainless husband wait, Luhan did I just call you a stupid brainless husband? I'm so sorry", Luhan looked at Kris seriously.