Vic Imagine

Storyline: You'd been pretty depressed lately. Vic was always busy and your work and college was stressing you out. Vic noticed and planned a special night for you.

Your POV:
This past month has been hell. First, I had a pregnancy scare because my period came two days late. Then Vic has been writing non-stop so he's always in his writers-mode. I can't be mad at him, I write some things as well and get into writers-mode sometimes too. My work has been adding so much stress on me because one of the workers quit so I had to take extra hours. Finals are coming up next week, and I've been studying non-stop.
I honestly feel like shit. Vic has tried showing me songs but I can never listen because of work and school and stress.
Thankfully, today was Friday. I'm in my last class of the day; Sociology.

New Message; Vic ❤️
Hey babe. What class are you in? Sociology, right?

Me; Hey baby. Yep, last period. Class ends in 20

It's weird... Vic never texts me during school. He knows how stressed I've been about finals

Me; is everything okay?

I lock my phone and look back up, noticing a few more lines of notes. I quietly groan and start writing more when my phone lights up

New Message; Vic ❤️
That's great baby. Everything's fine, but can you do me a favor before you come home?

I sigh and finish the notes before texting him back.

Me; Whatcha need?

He takes a few minutes to respond, and I chuckle at his answer.

New Message; Vic ❤️
You to follow these instructions;
First, go to 7/11 and get all the candy and drinks you want. Then, drive around town for 30 minutes so you get home at 5. Go straight upstairs and get changed into the clothes laid out. Further instructions will be given once you're done.

I roll my eyes, chuckling, and finish the few lines of notes I missed.

-5 o'clock-
I unlock the door and set the bag of food, and me and Vic's drinks, on the counter, and go straight upstairs to our bedroom just as he said.
I chuckle and strip of my clothing, putting on the clothes he laid out (Jaime's grey sweatpants that he lets me borrow because he knows how much I love them, a PTV loose t-shirt, and fluzzy socks. He also put makeup remover on the bed because he hates me wearing makeup). I go to the bathroom and wash my face, drying it and throwing my hair into a loose pony tail, leaving my bangs out. Going back to our room, I grab the note left on the bed and chuckle at his antics.
Baby,
Congrats! You've survived SD traffic! I'm so proud! Anyways, I'm sorry but you need to drive some more. It's not far, don't worry. Follow the rose pedals and pick up the gift at the end.
I love you babygirl
Vic 
I roll my eyes and turn to the door. I slide on my UGGS that Vic hates, and open the door, gasping when I see a rose pedal trail that was NOT there earlier.
I follow the roses to... His music room?
Pushing the door open slowly, I see a beautiful, brand new sunburst acoustic guitar with a note attached.
Bring me to the PTV house
I pick up the beauty by he neck and go back out to the living room. The 7/11 bag is gone, so I go to my car where there is another sticky note.
I hope you're having fun because Vic has been flipping shit over this. Btw you're welcome for the sweats -Jaime
I let out a loud laugh, ripping it from my window. I set the acoustic in the backseat and drive off to the PTV house, which is a small house close to the Fuentes's parents house, that the guys use for hanging out and writing. All the guys live with their girlfriends so they use it for guy sleepovers, band stuff, and hideaways.
The girls are usually not aloud in- it's the mancave... Well... ManHOUSE

I get there pretty quickly, taking backroads that Vic showed me.

Tony comes out from the house and he chuckles, grabbing the guitar from my backseat
"He's hopeless" Tony says, strapping the guitar around him and extending his arm for me to grab.
I laugh and grab his arm, following him inside, where I gasp at the sight.
Tony guides me to the backyard, but I wanna stay in the decorated living room. He turns my head and I see Vic on the back deck, guitar less with a mic in front of him. Tony hands him the guitar and makes me sit on one of the benches.
He disappears and a few seconds later, Jaime comes out with a coke.
"Madam" he poshly says, bowing as he hands me the coke.
I laugh and take it, my attention going to Vic as he starts the chords.
"I've been saving myself for you" he softly sings.
Fast Times at Clairemont High
My favourite PTV song.
He finishes the song and I'm in tears.
"I know youve been stressed lately and I'm so sorry. Tonight is all about you and me. You already saw the living room because Tony is an idiot and lead you the wrong way" Vic says, and Tony yells in disagreement from inside.
Vic rolls his eyes and goes back to looking at me.
"We've got a long night ahead of us and I know you can stay up because you e done it all week. Tomorrow we can sleep all day, and Sunday you're going out with the girls. No arguing. Oh, and Happy Birthday" he says, and my eyes widen in shock
I never told him my birthday; I hate parties.
"I've got connections" he says, and slides off the barstool he was sitting at. He walks over, guitar strapped on but on his back.
"This is all for me?" I ask, and he smiles.
"All for you" he says, wrapping his arms around my waist.
"You've outdone yourself, Fuentes" I say, placing my hands on his chest while his go around my lower waist.
"If she doesn't like it I'm shooting everyone in America!" We hear Jaime yell, and a loud slap followed by arguing.
"This is the last time I ask them to do anything for me" Vic says, laughing.
I laugh and he leads me inside, where the guys had already left.
The living room was a massive fort, with snacks in the corner, Apple TV set up, soft music playing in the background, and Vic's guitar in the corner opposite the food.
"Do you really need two guitars, Fuentes?" I ask, taking off my Uggs and jacket.
"What are you talking about? I only have one" he says, and I furrow my eyebrows.
"This one's yours" he says, grabbing the neck and swinging it so its on his front again.
"First assignment is to learn Clairemont" he says, and takes the strap off him and over me.
I sit in the mess of blankets and he sits next to me.
"Every note you learn you get a candy, every 5 notes you play in a row, you get a kiss" Vic says, smirking.
"And if I get the whole song?" I ask, and he smirks.
"Use your imagination" he says, smirking.
"Oh god man, Tony get your own shit next time" Mike says, grabbing Tony's keys and walking back out, making me and Vic both laugh.

We spent the next few hours learning the song... And I learned the whole thing 😉

I think you can imagine what my prize was...

----
First imagine. Feedback??