Kellin Quinn Imagine

Storyline; You were Vic Fuentes' best friend since you met at Soundwave and your band toured with his afterwards. He knew someone who had a massive crush on you and tries setting you two up.

--

"JAIME!" I yell, jumping on his back.

It was the first day of Warped and my band and I were stoked.

"Hey nugget!" He yells, and I jump off, hugging all of PTV closely.

"It's been what, 20 minutes since we last saw you guys?" Mike jokes, and we all laugh. We'd just gotten off tour with them about a week ago and now we're together for Warped.

"We're gonna hate each other pretty soon" I say, and they all laugh.

"Nope, just Vic" Jaime says, and Vic glares at Jaime.

"Especially you, (Y/N)" Tony says, and I look at them confused.

"He's tryna set you up with someone" Mike says, and Vic butts in.

"Alright Alright enough" Vic says, and I look at him confused as fuck.

"(Y/N)!" My drummer, Taylor, yells, and I say bye to the guys and jog over to them.

--

"We're so gay" I say, laughing as we finished our before-the-show chant.

"Nope, only Jack" Johnnie says, and everyone laughs.

Our set was in a minute, and PTV was after us, followed by SWS.

The lineup was insane this year, and us, PTV, SWS, and ATL were all playing main stage.

-Vic's POV-

"it's not faaiiiirrr" Kellin whines in my ear as (Y/N) and her band go on stage.

"Dude just ask her out already!" I say, and he freezes.

"No! She'll say no!" He says, like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"And you know this how?" I ask, leaning against one of the guitar cage things.

"Because in an interview she said 'the one thing no one should ever do is date the lead singer. you do something wrong and you get a song written about you and a fandom against you'" He says, and I roll my eyes.

"Now would you do that?" I ask.

"Never!"

"Then there's no problem! Plus, she's the one who writes the songs for the band so you could get the song written about you too." I say, and his face falls.

"Would she do that?" He asks, and I roll my eyes.

"No. Well, maybe. But it would never be put out to the fans. She'd have it in with her private songs that no one hears. Or she'd give it to someone else to sing so no one knows who it's about" I explain, and he nods.

"Does she even like me?" He asks, and I chuckle.

"Dunno" I say, even though everyone knows she does.

"Hey you stayin back, right?" I ask, getting ready for my set which was in 20.

"Yeah" He says, sighing.

-20 Minutes Later-

-YOUR POV-

"Great show, (Y/N)" I hear a nervous voice say.

Kellin Quinn.

"Oh, thanks" I say, smiling and taking off my guitar.

"Jack give me a shirt!" I yell, and see Vic walking up next to Kellin.

"Hey (Y/N)" Vic says, and Kellin looks at him nervously.

"You've met Kellin" Vic says, smirking.

"Kinda" I say, smiling at Kellin and catching the shirt Jack threw at me.

I rip off my shirt, exposing my tight sports bra, and put on Jack's cutoff shirt.

"Well now he's met you" Vic jokes, and I see Kellin blushing and laughing, looking anywhere but me.

"What's up?" I ask, taking a drink of water.

"Well, we have a small problem" Vic says, and Kellin nervously laughs, glaring at Vic.

"And that is?" I ask, noticing Kellin's odd behavior.

"Mr. Quinn here, has a small little massive crush on you and doesn't think you like him back" Vic says, and Kellin is blushing like crazy.

"Well what can we do to fix that?" I ask, smirking.

"Either you get him to stop liking you, or you go on a date with him" Vic says, and Kellin finally looks at me for a second before looking at Vic.

"I like the second option better" I say, and Kellin's head snaps towards mine.

"Wait, seriously?" He asks, and I nod, laughing.

"Sure, why not?" I ask, and Vic holds his hands up in victory.

"I AM THE LOVE DOCTOR!" He shouts, and me and Kellin laugh.

"I thought you never went for lead singers?" He asks, and I smirk, remembering that interview.

"I said something after that but I made them cut it" I say, and he cocks his head confused.

I pull out my phone and find the video, playing it and handing the phone to him.

"Nah, man. Never ever date the lead singer. They're gonna write a song about you and you have an entire fandom against you. Don't do it. Well.... unless it's Kellin Quinn. Then you date the fuck out of him"

He laughs and hands me my phone back, shaking his head laughing.

"Alright lovebirds let it go we need Kellin for our show" Jaime says, stepping between us.

We both laugh and I run off, leaving Kellin calling for me and Jaime laughing.