Vic Fuentes Imagine

Dedicated to: Pierce_The_Awsten

Storyline: Vic's girlfriend, Emma, gets made fun of by other band members because of her weight and Vic flips the fuck out. Fluffy Fluffy cuteness cha cha cha Mexico.

---

"Hey baby" Vic says, grabbing my waist and pulling me in for a soft kiss.

We both smile into the kiss and break away chuckling.

"When's your set, rock star?" I ask, fixing his hair a little.

"About 20 minutes. You're watching, right?" He asks.

"Of course. when do I not?" I ask, and see some guys from some other band pointing at us.

They're a new band, I think I heard Tony say they just got signed this year.

It's a huge deal to play Warped, especially on your first year of being signed.

"Hey babe I gotta go set up, you good?" Vic asks, looking and nodding at someone behind me.

"Yeah i'm gonna go talk to that new band and congratulate them on their album. I'll be back before you go on" I say, pecking his lips softly.

"Ok angel" He says, smiling and letting me go.

Even in the hot ass weather, my sides still feel cold without his touch.

I walk over to the band and wave, showing off my best smile.

"Hey you guys are that new band... Chelsea Attack, right?" I ask, and the tallest one (I think he's the lead singer), scoffs, nodding.

"What do you want?" He asks, spitting his words like venom.

"Uh, I just wanted to tell you guys how good I thought your album was..." I say, confused as to why he's acting like this.

"Thanks but we don't need our fans looking like you" He says, and the other guys laugh, high-fiving him.

"Excuse me?" I ask, shocked.

"You're fat" He whispers sarcastically, and I feel my entire self esteem come crashing down.

"I honestly don't see why Vic is with you. He could have any girl here in a heartbeat. I guess he thinks you're the total package, I mean... you're like two in one!" The guy says, and the other guys are laughing so damn hard.

"What's going on here?" Jaime asks, coming up behind me.

"Nothin, just givin this chick the reality check she needs" The lead singer says, and tosses me a chocolate bar.

"Do what you're best at, fatass" He spits, and all the guys walk away.

My mouth is open in shock and tears are prickling my eyes.

"Emma are you okay? What did they say?" Jaime asks, looking at me and instantly getting more worried.

It takes him a few seconds to put the pieces together and when he finally does, he rips the chocolate bar from my hands and turns me so i'm looking dead straight at him.

"Emma listen to me. You're. Not. Fat. They're conceited assholes that we're gonna get kicked off Warped before today is over. Goddamnit I should've stopped you from coming over here. They've been giving a ton of band members, crew heads, girlfriends, even fans a ton of shit for no reason. Emma you can't believe them" Jaime says, and I nod, sniffling and wiping my tears.

"Dear god, VIC! VIC GET OVER HERE!" Jaime calls, hugging me softly while I try to not cry.

"What happened? Em are you okay?" Vic asks, and Jaime let's me go to pull Vic a few feet away.