Kellin Quinn Imagine

Storyline: He gets back from tour in Europe and he gets lice and freaks the fuck out.

Idea credit:

--

Kellin and I were laying on the couch, watching some random movie. He was laying between my legs as I played with his hair.

"Did you put on lotion?" Kellin asks, shifting weirdly.

"Not on my hands, no" I say, chuckling.

"Well my head is itching like mad, now" He says, and I separate some of his hair, gasping at what I saw.

"Go upstairs to the bathroom, take off your shirt and wash your hair until I get home" I say, pushing him off me and quickly putting on a sweatshirt and some shoes.

"What? Why?" He asks, his hand touching his hair.

"You scratch you lose sex. Go, now" I say, laughing and grabbing my wallet before driving to the nearest med store.

He had lice... great.

Actually...

*Calling Lidsey (Justin's GF)*

"Hey chika!" she answers after a few rings.

"Hey Linds. Hey is Justin alright?" I ask.

"Uh... yeah?"

"Just wondering. Kellin has lice so I didn't know if he got it from or gave it to the other guys" I say.

"Babe I've washed my hair 5,000 times but it still itches" I hear Justin say from the background and we both burst out laughing.

"Do me a favour and call Gabe when you get the chance? I'll call Jack and Jesse and ask them" I say, after laughing.

"Will do. I gotta go take care of Justin" She says, and I laugh, saying goodbye and hanging up.

I call Gabe and Jesse's girlfriends and they both said the guys had it to.

--

"BAAAAABBEEEE" Kellin whines from upstairs as soon as I slam the door shut.

"COMING!" I yell, and run upstairs, chuckling when I see him hunched over the bathtub edge, looking drunk.

"IT ITCHESS" He yells, and I laugh, taking off my sweatshirt and putting on a tank-top.

"It's gonna itch, sweetie" I say, walking into the bathroom and checking his hair again.

"What is it" He whines like a 2 year old.

"The entire band has lice. You must've gotten it on tour" I say.

"LICE?" He yells, scrubbing his head more.

"Kellin stop" I say, laughing.

"Make it stahpp" He whines and I laugh.

"Give me a second. I got more hair dye to make sure it's completely gone, and you owe me" I say, smirking.

"Please don't make my hair blonde" He says, and I laugh.

"Never. I think you might actually like it. Anyways, I hope you didn't scratch because if you did it's okay to scream" I say, and start washing his hair with the lice shampoo.

"MOTHER FUCKING FUCKER" He yells, and I laugh.

"No sexxx" I sing, sitting on the edge of the bathtub, straddling it.

"Well when you sit like that I regret going on tour!" He says, glancing at my crotch.

"Perv" I mutter, turning his head and washing his hair out more.

This goes on for a few more minutes and after I brush it, all the lice is gone.

"That sucked" He groans, sitting against the wall.

"Can I dye it now?" I ask, straddling his legs.

"Please don't do anything crazy" He sighs, knowing i'm gonna dye it anyways.

"YES!" I yell, pecking his lips and standing up.

"Sit on the toilet" I say, grabbing the dye from the box, but not letting him see the colour.

"You're not gonna let me see?" He whines, and I laugh.

"Nope" I say, and mess with his hair a little, getting it how I want it.

After dying some of his hair a dark red, I blowdry it and style it, smiling when I see how it turned out.

"You're either gonna love me or hate me" I say, and he sighs, hanging his head.

He stands up and goes to the mirror, looking up nervously.

His eyes widen and he messes with it a little, before glancing at me and smirking.

"Am I sexy yet?" He smirks, and I laugh, walking behind him and hugging him from behind.

"You've always been sexy. Do you like it?" I ask, and he nods.

"I love it" He says, and I smile.

"I love you"

"This is getting cheesy let's have sex"

"I thought I wasn't aloud sex?"

"You really gonna argue with me?"

"Nope"