Alan Ashby Imagine

Alan Ashby Imagine

Storyline (not a request but I got the idea in my head because of all the Alan Imagines lately) : SET IN 2011!!!!!!!!!!!

You sneak out to go to Warped Tour and the person you came with ditches you, leaving you alone at your first ever Warped Tour.

--

Age: 17

Alan's Age: 20

Year: 2011 (Alan's first year in OM&M)

--

*2:30 A.M*

Fuck I'm nervous.

Quickly, I shut off my alarm and turn on the décor lights hanging around the border of my room so I can at least see without waking my parents up.

They sleep with their door open and would see if I turned on my light.

Damn fuckers.

Ashleyyy: You up yet??? I'll be there in 30

Me: Just got up. See you then. Don't turn off the car!!!!

Ashleyyy: You think I'm fucking stupid??

Me: Love youuuu

I haven't seen Ash in like 3 months because we live half an hour from each other and she goes to a different high school, and we're both really busy because of work and relationships.

She's sneaking me out to Warped Tour, but the problem is that the venue we're going to is 6 hours away because today is the only day we're both available to even go.

I quickly slide on my previously picked out outfit: an American Flag tied crop top, black ripped shorts, black vans, and black shades. Ash was going to do a French braid in my hair when we stop for breakfast, so I just brush it out and leave it straight.

After putting on some deodorant, perfume, mascara and chapstick, I throw those items into my drawstring and take a few deep breaths to calm myself.

I've never snuck out before and my parents are so overprotective they'd flip.

They always leave for work at around 7, and they never check on me, but knowing my luck today would be the day they do.

I grab my phone and charger, sliding them into my bag before putting it on my back and checking over my reflection again.

"Awesome sauce," I whisper, turning off the lights and calming my breathing again.

Pushing my door open, I keep my eyes locked on my parents beds as I walk out and close the door softly.

Cool.

Now to get down the loud ass stairs...

Deciding the faster the better, I slip off my shoes and hold them in my hands as I tip-toe jog down the stairs, sighing in relief when I get to the front door.

--

"You crazy bitch!" Ash yells, both of us laughing as I trip getting into the car and she speeds off before I can close the door.

"God I thought my chest was going to implode!" I yell, laughing along with her.

She turns up the music as I slide on my shoes, sighing in relief.

"Okay so we'll get to Camden at around 8, giving us plenty of time to stop for food on the way there. We wanna get to the venue around 12, so I figured we'd take our time getting there, get some lunch at around 11, and get inside the venue with full stomachs and full water bottles," she says, and I nod.