Alan Ashby Imagine

Alan Ashby Imagine:

Storyline: you his sista brah

--

Alan's POV:

"What object would I be?" (Y/N) clarifies, chuckling while rubbing her neck, a habit of hers she's had for the longest time.

"I'd be a poisonous mushroom... if you eat me you die, so I'd live forever," the lead singer Jaxon says, and (Y/N) laughs.

"Man that is so different then what I was gonna say!" she laughs, bending over from laughing so hard.

"What were you gonna say?" he yells, laughing too.

"I'd be Sebastian Stan's sunglasses," she says, and Jaxon furrows his eyebrows as (Y/N) looks towards the camera, "so I could sit on his face all day."

Everyone bursts out laughing and (Y/N) just laughs, her shades covering most of her reddish face from her laughter.

"YES!" Jaxon yells, making her break and openly laugh.

-worst habit-

"Biting my nails," (Y/N) instantly answers, and I smile, remembering how she'd always get in trouble for it.

"Same," Jaxon agrees, nodding to the interviewer.

-biggest regret-

"Probably dumping my girlfriend from a few years ago. We've both moved on but every now and then I think about how different my life would be now if I didn't push her away," Jaxon says, and (Y/N) nods, taking a drink to try and avoid the question.

"And you?" the interviewer asks from behind the camera, and if she wasn't wearing shades I bet you her eyes would've widened.

She coughs from the drink and thinks for a second.

"Probably my fight with my brother," she says, and I gasp in shock.

"What happened?" the interviewer asks, and Jaxon places his hand on her knee, rubbing the skin softly. Not in a sexual way, more of a comforting way.

"We got in a fight, hell I can't even remember what it was about it was so damn long ago. We stopped talking to each other after that. I have no idea if he's tried contacting me- a few days later I had to change my phone number because that night I got so mad I slammed my phone- shattered it really. I don't really talk to anyone from my family anymore, he had a happier home life then I did. I think that was actually what we were fighting about. Because of the fight, actually, I don't really go by my last name anymore. He got super famous around the time I was thinking of going back to signing with and going by my last name. Now it just doesn't seem right- going back to my last name just as he's rising in fame. It's not right- I'm not gonna do it," she rants, and tears are openly falling from my eyes.

"Does the band know who he is?" the interviewer asks, and Jaxon nods.

"And we still love and accept her for who she is. Her last name shouldn't have anything to do with how people see her, but we all know a lot of people don't see it like that- so we don't say anything about it," he explains.

A few more questions pass and I wipe the tears from my eyes, silently thanking god the guys are all asleep.

-favourite memory-

"Playing baseball with my dad when I was younger," Jaxon immediately answers, "he's passed away since then so it just makes the memory more valuable."