SWS Imagine/Preference

He finds out you're pregnant:

----------------

Jack:

"Babe, I'm home!" Jack calls from downstairs.

"O-Okay. I-I'll be down in a minute" I stutter, staring at the test in shock.

Nooooooooooooooooooooo I can NOT be pregnant! The 'We Like It Quiet' Tour is coming up in a few da-

"Babe?" Jack asks, walking into the bedroom.

"Jack-" I start, turning around seeing him in the doorframe to the bathroom.

"Ja-"

"What are you hiding?" He asks, walking closer and reaching behind my back.

"Jack NO!" I yell, but he grabs it anyways, looking at it in shock.

"Wait so you're..." He says, looking over the test about 100 times.

"And it's mine?"

"No it's Kellins, yes it's yours you idiot" I sigh, sitting on the edge of the bathtub.

"Why were you so scared to show me this?" Jack asks, laughing, kneeling in front of me.

"Because the tour is coming up an-"

"Sweetie the tour just got postponed. There was a problem with the release date and we all agreed to re-record one of the songs anyways. The tour is gonna be next year" He says, smiling up at me.

"So you're gonna leave me with a newborn" I conclude, and he shakes his head.

"I'm not leaving" He says, and I look up to see his bright, smiling face.

"There's no way i'm leaving" He smiles.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kellin:

"You alright?" My best friend, Ashlynn, says, holding my hair back as I empty my guts into her toilet.

"I didn't even touch a drink last night and i'm still hungover" I grunt, before emptying my guts again.

"(Y/N) you've had morning sickness all week... there's a reason we asked you to be the DD" Ashlynn says, helping me stand up and hands me a box of pregnancy tests.

"There's no way..." I trail off, even though I know there is.

"Just try, please?" She asks, and I nod.

"I'll be downstairs making some breakfast" She says, and closes the door behind her.

-10 minutes later-

"I took all 5, three say negative, two say positive" I say, shaking with nerves.

"Too the doctors we go" She sings, grabbing her keys.

I groan and follow her anyways.

-later that night-

"Hey babe how ya doin?" Kellin asks through the screen.

"G-Good. How's tour?" I ask, nerves riding up every second.

"Great. What's wrong" He says, getting serious.

Ash holds up a sign reading 'tell him before I do'

"I-I have to tell you something" I say, rushed, and she smiles, walking out.

"Babe what's wrong?" HE asks, getting nervous.

"I-" I start, but feel the tears rising.

"KELLIN SHE'S PREGNANT AND IT'S YOURS" Ash screams, and both of our eyes widen.