Alan Ashby Imagine PT2

Alan Ashby Imagine PT2:

Storyline: Part Two motha fuckas!!

Age: 18

Alan's Age: 21

--

"Hey boss man," I say, walking into the back room.

"Hey worker lady," he says, both of us chuckling.

"You're on the floor today," he says, and I nod, putting on my name tag.

I work at Hot Topic and Applebees, right now I'm at Applebees for my 8 hour shift.

Fuck me in the ass Justin Hills.

After checking my reflection, I take a deep breath to mental prepare myself for the hell this night will hold, and step out onto the main restaurant floor.

I'm not allowed to deliver alcohol, but I can take orders for it. One of the other waitresses has to deliver it which sucks.

-7 hours later-

"(Y/N) you're needed at table 43!" the hostess hollers into the back room.

"That's not in my section!" I argue, exhausted.

"They requested you! They've been waiting for 10 minutes already!" she calls, and closes the door before I can argue.

"Damn," I mutter, standing up and putting on a fake smile as I walk out onto the floor again.

Thankfully there was an early football game, so most of the hype is gone. Some guys are still by the bar and at some booths, but most of them left an hour after the game.

It's currently 10 at night, this place closes at 11:30, so I get to avoid closing by 30 minutes, go me.

I head over to the table, our largest table that's tucked away in the corner by the To-Go door.

"Hey guys, sorry for the wait. My name's (Y/N) and I'll be your server this evening. Can I start you off with some drinks?" I ask, my voice chirpy and happy even though I'm dying inside.

"Hey Sexy. Can I get a rum and coke with a side of you?" one of them asks, and I roll my eyes, looking up and dropping my notepad and pen, making all of them laugh.

"Alan!" I gasp, making him laugh as he stands up, pulling me in for a hug.

"Hey beautiful," he says, kissing the top of my head.

"Watch the PDA..." my boss warns, and Alan laughs, letting me go.

"Sorry, sir!" he calls, chuckling as he sits back down.

"When do you get off?" Shay asks as I pick up my shit again.

"About an hour but I have to stay until my last table's done with food," I say, and they all nod.

It was the entire band, their manager, Adam Elmakias, and their techs.

"Wait so can we stay longer if we only order drinks?" Shay clarifies and I nod.

"Yeah. I'll have to open a tab-"

"Do it," they simultaneously say and I laugh, holding my hands up in defense.

"Seriously, whatcha want?" I ask, popping my hip out a little while I write down everything.

"Cool, I'll be back soon," I say, walking away and going straight to the bar, giving her the orders while I grab Adam's sprite.

"Oh you love him more than you love me? Damn... hard to find out this way," Alan jokes as I hand Adam his drink, rolling my eyes.

"You forget I'm not 21," I say, and he furrows his eyebrows.