Tony Perry Imagine

Storyline; You were al Warped with your band and Tony kept trying to make you laugh and impress you so he'd have a better chance at getting a date...or two... or twenty.

--

"THANK YOU SO MUCH!" Jack, the lead singer of my band, yells into the mic, and I walk off stage, the adrenaline quickly leaving my body.

"Good job guys!" Ashton, our manager, says, and I shyly smile, putting my guitar back with our tech.

"Before the next set we need to try the dials again, it was off today" I say, and he nods.

"I heard. At first I thought it was the tuning but you're right, the treble vs bass is off for your playing" He says, and starts retuning the guitar.

"Yep. Thanks, man" I say, and rip off the box and earplugs from my body.

"You good, (Y/N)?" Austin Carlile asks, placing a hand on my shoulder.

Our bands were super close, and their set was right after ours, so they were in the tent next to ours.

"Yeah. Kinda sucky show" I say, and he chuckles.

"You gotta stop being so hard on yourself. Go out tonight. I hear from a little birdy that someone in one of your favourite bands has a little crush on you" He says, and I look up at him confused.

He leans down to my height and points to an interview going on against the buses.

Pierce the Veil.

"Who?" I ask, and he chuckles.

"The one dancing like an idiot trying to get you to laugh" He says, and I turn back to the interview and see Tony Perry dancing... indeed like an idiot.

I chuckle and Jaime highfives Tony.

"What do I do?" I ask, nervously fiddling with the jacket I put on.

"Go to the party tonight!" Austin says, shaking me lightly.

"I'll think about it. I gotta go get interrogated" I say, and he laughs.

"See ya, lil' nugget" He says, and I roll my eyes, putting my hood up and walking across the road area to the rest of my band.

"(Y/N)!" someone calls from behind me.

I stop and turn, walking the rest of the way to Jaime Preciado.

"You called?" I ask, pushing my shades up a little more.

"Yeah, you goin to the party tonight?" He asks, playfully punching my shoulder.

"Everyone wants me to go!" I say, laughing.

"Yeah! You never come anymore!" He says, and I furrow my eyebrows in confusion.

"I didn't think anyone noticed" I say, cocking my head to the side a little.

"Oh someone did and they wont shut up about it" He says, and I look at him even more confused.

"Someone, who I'm not going to name, wont shut the fuck up about you. He's noticed. He's noticed that you put your bites back in, you dyed the ends of your hair, you layered your hair again. It's honestly annoying how much he talks about you" Jaime says, laughing.

"Well, I'm sorry?" I say, laughing.

"Don't be. The only reason you should be sorry is if you don't come to the party tonight" He says, and I groan.

"Fine" I grumble and he does a victory dance.

"Wait who is this stalker?" I ask, and Jaime laughs more.