Kellin Quinn Imagine

Storyline: You get hurt in a car accident and lose memory, so Kellin tries everything to get you to remember him.

Dedicated to: xPierceTheKellin

THIS MIGHT BE MULTIPLE PARTS IDFK

----------------------

It's black... all black.

My head is pounding and I try to reach for it, but I can't move. My body is numb and I can't see or feel any part of myself.

"Come back" An echo says.

"Please come back" The same voice says, and the black turns lighter and lighter.

"I can't lose you" The echo says, clearer now.

"Who are you?" I try to say, but I have no voice.

No movement occurs and no sound is heard.

The darkness gets lighter and lighter until everything snaps all at once.

I feel my body again, I have movement, and i'm staring at a white ceiling tile.

"(Y/N)?" Someone says, standing up next to me.

They were pretty tall but kinda short, black long hair, piercing eyes, and flawless skin.

"NURSE!" they shout.

His voice was light, high pitched. It suited him though...

Wait.

Who is he?

Who am I?

What the hell is going on?

A woman in a blue outfit walks in and smiles at me.

"Glad you're awake, (Y/N)" She says.

"Huh?" I ask, and my eyes widen at my voice.

It was... different then I expected.

Wait... I expected something?

Her face shows a strange emotion and next thing I know there's someone shining a bright light in my eyes and the guy by my bed was being pushed out of the room.

"Do you remember anything?" The doctor, as the woman called him, asks.

"I'm forgetting something?" I ask, and he sighs.

"Get her a CT scan now. Get someone in her and find out her last memory, see what she knows" the man says, walking out.

--

"The only thing she knows is speech. She has no idea where she is, what a hospital is, what a doctor is... nothing." The person who just asked me a bunch of questions informs the 'doctor'

"Alright. Her CT scan is now, we'll see the damage" He says, glancing at me.

"What's a CT scan?" I ask, and he smiles.

"We're gonna lay you on a nice table that moves, and we're gonna take some pictures of your head so we can help you get better" He says.

"What's wrong with me?" I ask.

"You've had some serious memory loss. We're gonna see how we can help you" He says, smiling.

"Who was that guy... the short one with the dark hair?" I ask.

"He's your, uh, fiancé" The guy says.

"What the hell is that?" I ask, and two men walk in, wearing the same blue outfit as the doctor and nurse.