PTV Preference/Imagine

For my anonymous babes:::::::  

He surprises you at work;

Jaime:

New Text: Hime-Time; Hey baby!

To: Hime-Time: Hey babe, i'm at work rn, can't taco

J: Really :(

M: I know :( it's so dead today too

J: Want me to liven it up?

M: Babe you're on tour

J: About that...

"I'm actually not" I hear Jaime's familiar voice say from behind me.

I turn sharply and see him standing there, a wide grin on his face.

"Jaime" I gasp, running into his arms and hugging him so fucking close.

"Oh jeez babe," Jaime says, chuckling, hugging me back.

"I missed you too" He chuckles, rubbing my back.

"(Y/N) take off" My boss says, nodding at me and going back into his office.

"C'mon" Jaime says, smiling, grabbing my hand.

Tony:

Putting yet another guitar back on the shelf, I sigh, looking at the stack of papers I still have to sort through. Each of those papers having a guitar with it. And each of those guitars needing fixing.

"Goddamnit" I sigh, slouching into the massive chair I had at my station.

2:58 AM

I groan and sit up, taking a deep breath before going to the next job.

I worked in the Fender Warehouse in El Cajon, CA and I worked the night shift, fixing guitars and creating graphic designs for custom guitars.

Dream job for anyone who loves guitars.

I grab another paper and read over the issue, furrowing my eyebrows when I saw the name; Tony Perry.

Issue: not made by my gf

How can we help?: turn around

I turn and see Tony sitting in my chair, playing with a rubix cube and smirking at me.

"How- Da-Wha?" I ask, shocked to see him.

"Last show got cancelled-Vic hurt his voice" Tony explains, tossing the cube and standing up, pulling me into his embrace.

"Can we go home and watch star wars?" I whine into his chest, making him laugh.

"Of course we can" He says, kissing the top of my head.

Vic:

Being a model is hard fuckin work okay.

Don't EVER let someone convince you it's not, because they don't know what they're talking about.

"Alright cut, take a break" Danny says, putting him camera down and going to the laptop, clearly upset.

"What's up with you today, (Y/N)?" He asks once I sit down.

"You've been out of it this shoot" He says, sitting across from me in his chair.

"I dunno" I sigh, resting my elbows on my knees and resting my head in my hands.

I hear a knock at the door but don't move knowing it's probably Alysha or Hannah coming in for their shots.