PTV Preference/Imagine 2/4

His reaction to your Mental Illness;

Vic (Depression):

Vic was 110% accepting when you came back from the hospital. He'd been gone on tour and you... made a mistake. You'd been admitted to the hospital for 4 weeks to let the wounds heal and for rehab. When you came home, your best friend was waiting, tears in her eyes, and the entire place was filled with flowers.

Turns out, she'd told Vic. Of course you couldn't have your cell phone in rehab, so you had no idea how many texts and calls he'd sent you. Him and the band had each sent one bouquet of flowers every single day... for 4 weeks.

Luckily, Vic and the band were coming home tomorrow so not many more bouquets would be sent.

-imagine-

"Where do you want all the flowers?" Emily asks, and I laugh.

She'd came over to help me clean up before the guys got here.

"Oh shit. Uh... keep the biggest one on the counter, and put the rest outside?" I ask, and she nods, while I go upstairs to finish cleaning the bedroom.

"(Y/N) WE GOTTA LEAVE IN 10!" Emily yells.

"FUCK!" I yell back, and put on Vic's sweatshirt and some skinny jeans.

I get back downstairs and help with the flowers more.

"Don't forget you have to tell me EXACTLY how the convo went when we're in the car" I say, and she nods.

"Alright let's go" She says, and I nod, grabbing the keys.

"WAIT!" I yell, and go to the kitchen, taking my 3X a day pill for the stitches.

"What number was that?" She asks, glancing at the clock.

"Two. Every 6 hours, I took one at 8 and now it's almost 2" I say, and she nods, and I lock the door behind us.

Her and Tony were best friends, he's actually the one who set me up with Vic.

--

"So, as soon as they took you into surgery and the nurse filled me in on everything, I called Vic. I told him, quote, "She's gonna be okay. She's in surgery now and will be out soon." He of course asked what the fuck happened, so I said "She self harmed very badly. She's gonna be admitted to the rehab center for four weeks starting tomorrow" He was confused as fuck so I explained your depression but how it went away for a while. Him and the entire band were understanding. None of them were mad, they were all very worried though. I texted Vic every day, giving him the daily update from the hospital. He, of course, told the band. As you know they all sent flowers every day. They've all been worried sick" Emily explains, and I nod.

"Did you tell them how many?" I ask.

"No."

"Thank you" I whisper, fixing my wrapping a little.

Because I was in the rehab center with stitches... that didn't end well. I went through a rough time and ripped them all out. I got re-stitched a week ago and they noticed a serious increase in behavior, so that's good. I have daily depression pills and hourly pain pills because the cuts got infected, of course.

"They don't know about the re-stiches either..." She mutters.

"But I thought you sent Vic-"

"I did but I took that part out. I couldn't tell him that" She says, and I nod, grabbing her hand, keeping my other hand on the wheel.

Driving while drugged?

Smart, I know.

"We're here" I mutter, pulling into the airport parking lot.