PTV Preference/Imagine

You tell him you're pregnant;

--

Jaime:

Me: Hey baby. I have a surprise for you when you get home.
Jaime: YESSS I LOVE YOU. Ilysm but i'm too tired for sex, though.
Me: Trust me... it's not sex.
Jaime: Alright babygirl. I'll be home in 20ish
Me: Okay. I love you
Jaime: Love you too, princess.

In reality, I was a nervous wreck. I found out i'm pregnant. I'm about two months along and there's only a little baby bump right now.

I decided to surprise Jaime instead of telling him on tour because what fun is that?

-20 minutes later-

"BABE I'M HOME!" Jaime screams, and I run down the stairs and into his arms.

"Oh baby I missed you" He grunts into my hair.

"I missed you more" I say, laughing through the nerves.

"Okay what's wrong you're tense" He says, setting me down.

"Nothing. I, uh, got you a present" I say, smiling.

He looks at me confused and I lead him to the kitchen where there is a little yellow bag.

"Open it" I say, pushing it half an inch closer to him.

He looks even more confused but grabs the bag, not taking his eyes off me.

He removes the tissue paper and looks down, his confusion turning into more confusion.

"Babe what's-" He says, reaching in and grabbing a baby bottle.

"Surprise?" I say, and it takes him a few seconds to put the pieces together.

"OH MY GOD YOU'RE PREGNANT?" He yells, and I laugh, nodding.

"OH MY GOD THIS IS PERFECT!" He yells, running around the table and picking me up, hugging me tightly.

-----------------------------------

Mike:

"Babe what's wrong you haven't touched your drink" Mike asks, gripping my hand across the table.

"N-nothing" I say, eyeing the glass of wine.

"You drink it, I can't" I say, and he looks at me confused.

"Why not?" He asks, worried.

"It's not really healthy" I mutter, and he chuckles.

"Babe you and me have a shot contests, you're really worried about a glass of wine?" He asks, chuckling.

"Not for me..." I mutter, looking up at him nervously.

"More for the small child growing inside me" I say, and his jaw drops.

"Y-You're..." He says.

"Pregnant? Yep" I say, nervously chuckling.

"Holy shit!" He gasps, and I bite my lip nervously.

"Well then I guess this is the perfect time..." He mutters, and I look at him confused.

"Marry me?" He asks, smirking.

----------------------------------

Vic:

Vic: Hey i'll be home in 20. Movie night?
Me: Sure
Vic: You okay?
Me: You'll be the judge of that...

He doesn't respond but I still get some blankets and movies anyways and grab some chips.

He's home a few minutes later and the first thing he does is pull me into his arms.

"I'm never leaving you, if that's what you're getting at. Even if you've cheated on me with my brother I still wouldn't leave you" He says.

"What if I had your child growing inside me right now?" I mutter, and his whole body tenses, and he pulls away slowly.

"I'm pregnant" I whisper, and the look on his face is pure shock and happiness.

"I-I'm gonna be a d-dad?" He asks, tears filling his eyes.

"Y-You wanna stay?" I ask, shocked.

"Why the hell wouldn't I?" He asks, almost offended.

"The ba-"

"The band can wait, priorities, sweetie. I'm not leaving you alone with this because we're gonna be together forever" He says, and leads me in a slow dance around the living room, me laughing while he makes a random song.

"I'mmmmm gonna be a daaaaaaddddd" He sings, and I laugh, nodding.

"You're gonna be a dad" I say, smiling so much my face hurts.

----------------------------

Tony:

YES THIS IS PERFECT THIS IS HAPPENING CROSS THIS SHIT OFF MY BUCKET LIST.

I'm pregnant, and next week is Christmas.

HOW CAN THIS GET MORE PERFECT???

-Christmas Day-

The band was over, as always, and Jaime was the only one in on the plan.

We finished presents a few minutes ago and I nod to Jaime.

"Wait, (Y/N) didn't you say you had another present?" He asks, and Tony looks at me, confused.

"For whoooooo?" Mike yells, and I laugh.

"Technically, all of you" I mutter, and quickly run off to the bathroom, making sure the marker didn't smudge. I run back out and smirk, leading Tony to the middle of the livingroom and making him sit down.  

"Ok you sit here, you guys just watch. If you figure it out don't say anything" I say, glaring at Vic, who raises his hands in surrender. The girls all gasp in unison, all of them freaking out.

"Shut the fuck up" I laugh, and sit across from Tony but sit on my knees.

"I don't need to see my best friend get blown, man" Mike yells, and Ashley slaps him, shushing him.

"I'm not blowing him, you asshole" I say, and take a deep breath.

"So... there is one more present..." I mutter, and Tony grabs my hand.

I remove my hand and lift up my shirt slowly, biting my lip in nerves.

The girls are full out screaming and Tony's eyes are wide as he reads the letters across my stomach.

'Surprise, I'm Pregnant!'

"Y-You're..." Tony trails off, and his whole face lights up as he uncrosses his legs and pulls me in for a hug.

Everyone cheers as we hug, laughing and crying.

"Surprise" I say, once we break the hug, and do jazz hands just to make it weirder.

"I love you" Tony says, laughing.

"Can we name it Luke or Leia?"