Mike Fuentes Imagine PT2

Storyline: Part two mothafuckas!! Mike tak- oh fuck it you'll find out jfc

--

I've been with Mike for a week now...

It's... different, then I thought it would be.

"(Y/N)?" Mike asks, knocking on my door and trying the handle.

"(Y/N) I told you not to lock the doors" Mike says in a warning tone.

I quickly run to the door and unlock it, opening it with a sheepish smile.

"Sorry, I lock it when I get dressed. I forgot to unlock it" I say, and he smiles, his slightly angry face long gone.

"Can I come in?" He asks, and I nod, going back to my bed and sitting criss cross.

He sits at my desk and straddles the seat so he's facing me.

"Have you thought about what we talked about?" He asks, resting his chin on his hands.

Mike gave me the option of homeschool vs. regular school, and I haven't stopped thinking about it.

I'm only starting 8th grade, so I decided i'd do homeschool for 8th grade, then go to regular school for highschool.

"Yeah, actually. If it's okay with you I think I wanna do homeschool this year, then go to normal highschool. Only if that's okay, of course" I say, rushing out the last part so he doesn't think i'm too pushy.

"Yeah that's totally fine! Me and Alysha will get right on that... after you answer one more question" He says, eyeing me nervously.

"What's wrong?" I ask, my voice weary.

"Well, I have to leave for tour in two weeks," Mike starts, "and the guys and I wanna know if you want to come with?" Mike asks, and my eyes widen.

"B-But I've only met the guys o-one time" I say, fear filling my body.

His eyes widen and he jumps up, taking to steps to get to me and grabs my hands.

"(Y/N) You don't have to come if you don't want to. Don't think i'm putting this on you because i'm not. It's entirely up to you and you only. Alysha is fine with you staying with her and i'd love it if you came with us. I don't need an answer now, so don't jump to anything. If you don't want to come you don't have to" He says, his voice calm and soothing.

"C-can I meet the guys again before? I-If I decide to go?" I ask, and he smiles.

"They're actually right downstairs if you wanna meet them now" He says, and right then someone calls up the stairs.

"Yo Mike!" Vic's semi-familiar voice yells up the stairs.

"Come down if you want, okay?" Mike asks, and I nod as he stands up.

"Think about it" He says, grabbing the door.

"And don't forget to unlock this again" He says, making us both chuckle.

He closes the door and I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

Tour???

I heard Mike tell Alysha it was a WORLD tour, which makes it even scarier.

Not only will I be seeing new places for the first time, but i'll also be leaving the country for the first time.

With my father.

That I barely know.

No way, tour is out of the question. I have things to focus on and to do and to plan and who the fuck am I kidding??