ATL Preference

The thing he catches you doing;

Rian: Playing his drums. He went out for lunch with the guys so you thought you had some time to chill and mess around. He wasn't strict about you not touching his kit, and he couldn't be mad when he saw how much fun you were having keeping just a low, simple beat.

Zack: Writing fanfiction. He was shocked, to say the least, and actually read all your work. You'd left the page open on your laptop and didn't think twice before letting him borrow it to look up something. When he came downstairs with your Mac in hand and an evil smirk on his face you knew you were screwed.

Alex: Reading smut. He wasn't home, you were bored, why the fuck not? You were cuddled up on the couch with pizza and soda and blankets and were a blushing mess when Alex came home early. You tried to play it off but he surprised you and the smut was just getting good. He ended up distracting you and grabbed your phone, staring at it for a while before making it into a reality 😉

Jack: Singing. You were a decent singer. Not as good as Tay Jardine, Taylor Momsen, or any of the other chicks at Warped- but you were okay. You were on tour with ATL for about a month before you would fly home for work and school. The guys were out a dinner and you wanted to stay back and chill alone for a while, and that included cleaning a little and singing Poppin' Champagne by, of course, ATL. You nearly jumped out of your skin when you turned and saw Jack and Alex staring with their eyes wide. Next thing you know you're on stage singing in Remembering Sunday.