SWS Preference

You're Sick:

Justin:
CUDDLES AND MOVIES AND SPOILING AND JFC JUSTIN WOULD BE SO CUTE AND DO EVERY LITTLE THING YOU ASK

Jesse:
Jesse would make you food, make sure you take your meds, change the movie in the DVD player when the last was over, ect. He'd do anything you ask but he'd still joke around; rolling his eyes but smirking and laughing so you knew he was joking.

Nick:
This bitch would be at your command all day until you were better. He'd leave you with movies and soup while he ran to the store to get more meds and some more food for you to feel better.

Kellybear:
Kells would be at your will all day. He'd cuddle you while you both watch Star Wars and Harry Potter. He'd make you soup and make sure you took your meds on time so you'd feel better sooner.

Gabe:
Gabe wouldn't give a shit and we all know it. Nah jk he'd stay away so he wouldn't get sick himself but if he saw you in the kitchen making yourself some soup or whatever, he'd pick you up and bring you back to bed, then finish making it and bring it to you, along with your meds and a movie.

Jack:
Jackyll would cuddle and sleep in with you all day. If you got up to make food or whatever he'd push you down and go make it himself, then bring it to you. After he'd officially woken up he'd help you all day and once you'd gotten better... He'd get sick.