Justin Hills Preference/Imagine

The thing he catches you doing:

Justin: Dancing. You loved to dance and had so much fun doing it. You were part of a dance group in a studio in Michigan.
--
"Gotta go babe!" I yell, jogging downstairs with my dance duffle bag.
"Where are you going sweetie?" Justin asks, pulling me into a side hug, kissing my forehead.
"No where, I'll be back in a few hours" I say, and his face turns to confusion and concern.
"(Y/n) you've been going out a lot lately..." Justin says.
I wasn't embarrassed about being a dancer... It's just something he never knew about me. When we would go to clubs and stuff I would 'dance' but not do anything special.
"Is there something you wanna tell me?" He asks, and my heart breaks.
"Babe I'm not cheating on you if that's what you're getting at." I say, and his eyes go to my sports bra under my shirt.
"A few hours?" He asks, and I nod.
He thinks I'm working out.
"My friends are going and we're gonna hang" I say, and look at the clock.
"Gotta blast!" I say, and he laughs, letting me go.
--
"LET'S GO!" I yell, and the music starts.
(A/N: you play Mackenzie (the girl in the front in the beginning))
The dance starts and I smirk, loving the feeling. My muscles were throbbing and my heart was pounding. The dance room was bigger than most, and had a viewing room up top. Not a lot of people go in there because we're all adults, and it's meant for parents of younger kids. We're the choreographers and we made this dance for a competition team, but we wanna do it because it's a free country and we have a big event coming up where we have to dance. Out of the corner of my eye I see someone very familiar in the top viewing room, along with two other people.
"5,6,7,8!" I yell, noticing we were off time.
"CUT!" Marie (the owner) yells, and we all stop, breathing heavily.
A few seconds later, my team comes in.
-/
"ASHLYNN GET THAT LEG UP!" I yell, and help her out.
"You're gonna go 1, 2" I say, counting out the steps
"(y/n) there are people to see you" John, one of the other choreographers says.
"Send them in. Ash take a break" I say, and she nods, walking off. I step to the middle of the floor and do some turns.
"Why didn't you tell me?" The familiar raspy voice of my boyfriend, Justin Hills, says, making me stop my turns. He brought Kellin and Jack.
"I don't like talking about work" I say, keeping my guard.
"Why?"
"Because she knows it's fucking badass!" Jack says, and Justin glares at him.
I laugh and grab Justins' hand, pulling him to the middle.
"Left foot back" I say, grabbing his hands.
"(Y/n) no" he says, and Jack and Kellin wonder around the room.
"I didn't want to tell you because I knew you had no idea I even danced. Telling you I was part of a studio just never seemed important. I'm sorry, Justin" I say, and he chuckles, shaking his head.
"I knew you danced" he says, grabbing my hands and leading a slow dance.
"The way you hold yourself, how quietly you tip-toe, your flexibility, the small things. The blisters on your feet that you don't talk about, your balance, your strength. You think I don't notice these things?" He asks, dipping me down.
"You seem to forget that my little sister is a dancer" he says, and I roll my eyes playfully.
"You looked in my bag" I say, and he sheepishly chuckles.
"I looked in your bag" he says, and I laugh.
"Miss (y/n) Johnnie needs me for the group dance" Ashlynn says, popping her head in.
"Alright. We'll fix your turns and kick tomorrow, have fun with the dance sweetie" I say, and she smiles and nods.
I turn to Justin and see him smiling down at me.
"You're great with them" he says, and i
smile.
"Uh, (y/n) a little help!" Kellin yells, and I turn to see Jack hanging in the silks.
"Are you teaching them to strip?" Jack asks, and removes his jacket, his legs caught in the mess.
I laugh and run out of Justin's arms and over to Jack.
"Flex your foot" I say, and he does, and one of his legs spiral free.
"Baby killer now, fall backwards and prep yourself" I say, and he looks terrified while Kellin and Justin are dying of laughter.
"Fall back I've got you!" I say, and he lets go of the silk, letting himself fall backwards.
"Reach up and grab it again" I say, and his hand reaches up and grabs the silk.
"Untangle yourself" I say, and after a few struggling seconds he's falling to the floor.
"Yeah let's see you do better" Jack playfully says and Justin stops laughing.
"No no no not in front of the guys" Justin says, and Kellin laughs more.
"I have another hour free. What do you want to learn" I say, wrapping my arms around the silks and leaning backwards so I'm reading against them.
"Moonwalk" Jack says, and I laugh.
--
For the next few weeks that Justin had off, whenever he had a chance he would hang out in the watching area, watching you teach class. And whenever you had free time he would come down and you would teach him some moves.
And then Vic Fuentes found out and challenged me to a dance off.

I beat his ass