Justin Hills Imagine

DEDICATED TO OliviaZappala

BECAUSE SHE COMMENTED FOR THIS ONE OKAY I'M AWKWARD SORRYYYYYYYY

Storyline: You're SWS best friend and they ask you to go on their first tour as a band and Jesse accidently says something he shouldn't okay cool

----------------------------------------------

We've been on tour for 20 minutes and I already regret this decision.

Jesse is screaming the song he's listening to, Nick (their old guitarist, not the current Nick) is sleeping, Gabe is driving, and Kellin and Justin are playing against each other on their DS's.

I'm sitting against the passenger seat, with my feet over Justin's lap. His arms resting on my shins as he plays.

"SHE WAS COVERED IN BLOOD LAST SEEN IN SAN FRANSISCO" Jesse screams, and Kellin, Justin, Gabe, and I all chuckle, rolling our eyes.

A few minutes of boredom and screaming go on, until Jesse screams something interesting.

"TEACH ME HOW TO DOUGIE, TEACH ME, TEACH ME HOW TA DOUGIE" Jesse yells, doing the stupid dance move.

We all laugh and I go back to texting my friend at home.

"JUSTIN LIKES (Y/N), J-J-JUSTIN LIKES (Y/N)" Jesse screams, and Justin smiles while the guys 'awe' *gif*

"Oh shit..." Jesse says, locking eyes with me and slowly removing his headphones.

"What, bro?" Justin asks, not taking his eyes off the game.

I smirk and move my legs, making him mess up.

"Really Nick?" Justin says and Jesse snickers, covering his mouth.

"Um... not Nick" I say, and Justin's eyes widen as he looks over to me.

"(Y/N)..." Justin says and Kellin stands up, dancing because he won the game.

"HAHA-oh" Kellin says, once he realizes the situation.

"So you like me?" I ask, smirking.

"A lot" Kellin says and Justin throws a pillow at his crotch.

"Since when?" I ask, sitting up a little.

Justin grabs my legs, playing with my jeans as if they're the most interesting things on the planet.

"A while" He mutters, playing with the fabric.

"Well I like you to, don't flip" I say, locking my phone and tossing it a few feet away.

"Wait seriously?" Justin asks, and I nod.

"Yep" I say, chuckling.

"Will you guys just agree on a time and place so the suspense will go away!" Nick groans from his bunk and we all laugh.

"Walk on the beach after the show?" Justin suggests and I nod, smiling.

"Sure" I say, and he smiles.

"Use protection!" Jesse says, and Kellin bursts into laughter.

"Oh please everyone knows you wait at least a year after it becomes official" Justin says, and I shrug.

"I'm thinkin 6 months" I say, and everyone but me and Justin 'ooh'

"That quick?" Justin asks, wide eyed.

"Well we've known each other for about a year already" I say, and he shrugs.

"If we can have sex that soon how long do I have to wait for a kiss?" Cheeky Justin asks, and I shrug.

"a week after it becomes official?" I shrug, and he shakes his head, chuckling.

"That's where you're wrong" He says, smirking.

"Oh yeah? Then how long?"

"Two minutes after we make plans for a date" Justin says, and next thing I know his lips are on mine and the entire bus is screaming.

We both smile into the kiss and he pulls away.

"I don't think I can wait 6 months" He says, looking me dead in the eye.

"We'll see how things go" I smirk, and he chuckles, kissing me again.

--------------------------------

"Don't worry about it, J" I say, grabbing his hand.

He messed up on stage and was pissed about it because it was their first show of the tour.

"I can't believe I messed up" He says, kicking some sand.

"You need to calm down. You were perfect the entire show" I say, stopping him and making him look at me.

"You're only saying that" He sighs, and I roll my eyes, ripping off my shirt and throwing it at his face.

He pulls it off and looks at me confused.

"Get in the water" I laugh, pulling off my shorts and tying my hair up then start walking backwards into the warm water.

"(Y/N) what the hell are you doing?" Justin asks, picking up my clothes and folding them, setting them nicely in the sand.

"GET IN THE WATER, HILLS" I yell, and he laughs.

"Get out of the water" He says, laughing.

I swim back towards him and grab his shirt, pulling it off him.

"Help me I've fallen" I say, falling backwards into the water.

He laughs and pulls off his shorts, revealing his boxers, and jumps in after me.

"How have you fallen there's nothing here" He laughs, picking me up anyways.

"I've fallen for you" I whisper, kissing his lips softly.

I move myself out of his carry and push him back, swimming away from him, laughing.

We swim for about an hour, then get back to the beach, falling onto the sand, laughing.

I roll on top of him and his hands go to my waist while mine fold over his chest, resting my chin on them.

"This was fun" I say, and he laughs.

"And not planned at all" He jokes, and I laugh.

"Never make plans with me" I say, and he nods,

"Noted" He says, and I laugh.

"I know we basically already have... but can we skip the whole ' first few months of dating' thing? The guys have been trying to get us together for the longest time and it's awkward to basically start from scratch" He says, and I nod.

"So... how long have we been together?" I ask, and he smiles.

"I'm thinkin 6 months?" He asks, and I nod.

"You still gotta wait another 6, babe" I say, and he raises an eyebrow.

"Oh so we're on babe and baby terms now?" He asks, and I shrug.

"I could just call you Justin forever" I say, and he laughs.

"You can call me anything you want"

"Daddy?"

"NOT Daddy" He says, and I laugh, rolling off him.

"C'mon daddy let's walk more" I say, and he groans.

I laugh and help him up.

"Don't call me daddy" He says, and I nod.

"Got it, Papi" I say, and run away, laughing.

"You're gonna be the death of me!" He yells, and I laugh, taking a bow.

"My pleasure" I say, and he laughs, catching up with me.

"You're such an ass"

"That I am..."

"Daddy"