PTV Preference/Imagine 2/4

How you meet:
DEM FUENTES BROSKIS

**THIS IS BETWEEN A FLAIR FOR THE DRAMATIC AND SELFISH MACHINES BTW**

Mike: GuitarShop/Your work;
You worked at Guitar Center which also had basic drum stuff. Vic came in almost every other day but Mike was never with him until one day.
--
"Hey Vic" I say, smiling as he walks through.

"Sup (y/n). You think about my offer yet?" He asks, raising his eyebrows and grabbing some strings.

"Vic you can't set me up with your brother. I've never met him. What if he's not even my type" I playfully say, scanning the box for him.

"Well what is your type?" He asks.

"Tall" I say, laughing.

"Oh ha ha." He says, grabbing the strings and sticking his tongue out at me.

"Tattoos?" He asks.

"Of course" I say, running my hand over my right half sleeve.

"What about instruments?"

"Any instrument has its benefit" I say, laughing.

He looks at me confused and I almost lose it.

"You've never heard the saying?" I ask and he shakes his head still confused.

"Singers do it louder, bassists do it deeper, guitarists do it faster, and drummers do it harder" I say and he groans, scrunching his nose.

I laugh more and he rolls his eyes.

"That's actually not the real thing but I don't feel like saying the real one" I say and he laughs.

"Yep. Don't. Alright I'm out. Please please please think about it." Vic says, walking out.

"Will do, Victor" I say, mock saluting him and going back to what I was doing.
-two days later-
"Hey. I'm (y/n) let me know if you need anything" I say to a newcomer.

Holy HELL HE WAS EN FUEGO

"Actually I do" he says, and I turn so my full attention is on him.

"My brother sent me and I don't understand guitars" he says, handing me a paper.

Weird. Vic gets these strings every other week and the last time he got them was two weeks ago...

"Yeah. Right here" I say, grabbing the pack and handing the box and the paper back to him.

"Wow that was a lot less painful then I thought" he says, chuckling.

"You said your brother sent you?" I ask, walking around the counter to scan his items.

"Yeah. He's in here all the time. Vic. Vic Fuentes" he says, and I swear my heart stops.

"You're Mike?" I ask, trying not to stare.

"Yeah" he says, brightening up.

"He talks about you a lot" I say, replaying all the times he begged me to date his brother.

"Same about you" he says, getting serious.

"Vic talks about me?" I ask, printing his receipt.

"Yeah. He says he's been trying to get us together" Mike says, chuckling.

"He has. Honestly I wasn't expecting you guys to be like polar opposites" I say, and Mike nods, chuckling.

"We are pretty different" he says, nodding.

"Which is why I have the guts to ask you on a date without my brother breathing down my neck. You busy this Friday?" Mike asks and my breath hitches.

"Nope. Not busy at all" I say.

"Great. I'll see you tomorrow" Mike says, walking out.

Ohhh I already like him.
A lot.

Vic: Beach;
You'd been dating this guy for two years and one day he went sour and shit went bad. You go to the beach with your friends and he shows up out of no where and starts screaming at you.
--
"So he just started screaming?" Jessica, my friend asks.

"Yeah. I swear he was gonna hit me" I say, and they all shake their heads. It was me, Jessica, Erin, and Alysha.
The four best friends.

We were at the beach going to meet their boyfriends and friend.

Alyssa's boyfriend Mike had an older brother who just got out of a relationship so we invited him along so A) I wouldn't be a 7th wheel and
B) so he can get out more.

"MIKE!" Alysha yells, running up to her boyfriend who laughs as he spins her around.

They're in some band and I guess they haven't seen each other in a while. We don't really talk about our boyfriends unless something crazy happens so idk that much.

Jess and Erin run up to their boyfriends and the fourth guy already looks uncomfortable.

"Hey" I say, standing next to him.

"Hey. I'm Vic" he says.

"(Y/n). You're Mike's brother, right?" I ask, and he nods, glancing over to Mike and Alysha.

We all hang out and talk for about two ours until we're now relaxing on the beach. All the guys, Alysha, and Jess, are in the water while me and Erin relax on our towels drinking adult drinks.

Me and her are laughing about something before I feel someone grabbing me by my hair and yanking me up.

Erin lets out and scream and screams for the guys while I get dragged away by my 'boyfriend'

"YOU SAID YOU WERE HOME!" He screams.

"NO I DIDNT! I SAID I WAS GOING OUT WITH FRIENDS NOW LET ME GO!" I scream, and he finally drops me in the sand.

"DONT EVER TALK BACK TO ME" he screams, pointing his finger at my face.

By now, Tony and Mike are sprinting towards us while Vic and Jaime are still trying to get out of the water.

"GET YOUR FINGER OUT OF MY FACE DICKHEAD. WE'RE OVER. GET OUT OF MY APARTMENT BY SUNDOWN OR ILL CALL THE COPS!" I scream, and Tony pulls me into his arms while Mike buffs up against my ex.

Mike and him exchange words while Tony searches my head to make sure I'm not bleeding too badly.

"Are you okay?" Vic whispers, sliding next to me while panting.

I nod and look up as Mike walks over to us and my ex is walking away.

In a blink of an eye all the girls and guys are asking if I'm okay, what that was about, ect.

"You can stay with me and Mike tonight" Alysha says.

"No. She'll stay with me" Vic says, and Ash nods, understanding some underlying message.

"Let's pretend that never happened. I'm hot. Let's swim" I say, standing up and helping Tony up, smiling.

"You heard her. SWIMMING!" Jaime yells, running back to the water.