Vic Fuentes Imagine

Vic Fuentes Imagine

(A/N I'M IN A WRITING MOOD SO I'LL PROBS DO THIS FOR ALL OF PTV)

Storyline: Imma be a basic fuck and do a 'Vic Fuentes is my Father' type imagine so yeah. Be judgmental. I don't give a flying f-

--

(Y/N) POV:

"Hey hon. How was school?" My mom asks once I get through our apartment door.

15 years old, Sophomore, suck my ass

"Fine" I say, sighing. I set my bag on the counter-top and get a glass of orange juice.

"(Y/N) Sweetie we need to talk" Mom says, coming into the kitchen from the second door.

"What's up?" I ask, pouring more juice into my cup.

"Well... I know you don't like the sugar coated version of things..." She starts, and I set the OJ bottle upright, screwing on the cap while looking at her confused.

"You're going to live with your father for a little while" She says, and the glass slips from my hands and shatters onto the floor.

She jumps at the noise but I stare at her in shock.

"(Y/N) please. Don't make this difficult" She says, gritting her teeth.

"You told me my father didn't know about me" I whisper, clenching my fist.

"He does now. Go pack your stuff and I'll tell you more when you're done" She says, and I sigh.

I grab my bag and start to head out of the kitchen when her voice stops me.

"Plan to stay for a while" She whispers.

"Believe me I do" I mutter under my breath.

Mom and I had been fighting lately. Her new boyfriend was a dickhead and she started doing shit I wasn't cool with my mother doing. Of course I did them, but she didn't need to know that.

--

"YOU TOLD ME MY FATHER WAS AN ABUSIVE DRUG ADDICT WHO IS IN PRISON FOR RAPE. NOW YOU'RE TELLING ME HE'S A 'NICE GUY'? WHAT THE HELL MOM?" I scream.

"I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO TELL YOU!" She screams.

"HOW ABOUT THE FUCKING TRUTH!" I yell, and she throws her arms up in exasperation.

"Get out," She says, after a minute of silence.

"His name is Victor but he goes by Vic. He has a picture of you from a few weeks ago. You'll meet him at the diner" She says, and I roll my eyes.

I grab her wallet and grab $40, pick up my bags, and walk out the door.

Getting to the diner at 4:30, I slide into one of the barstool seats with my bags next to me.

"Wassup chika?" Bryan asks, leaning across the counter in front of me.

Bryan is one of my best friends. He's a senior, and is my gay best friend.

"Nothin much faglord. Get me a cookie" I say, and he rolls his eyes playfully, grabbing me a pack of cookies.

I sit up on the counter and he laughs.

"Here you are madam" He says, bowing lightly while handing me my cookies.

"Thank you kind sir" I say in a posh accent, making both of us laugh.

We talk for about 20 minutes before the bell at the front goes off, catching both our attention.

I turn and see two guys. One tall and tattoo'd, one short and not.