PTV Preference/Imagine 1/4

His reaction to your Mental Illness

Tony: (Anxiety)

Tony had instantly accepted it when you told him. He hugged you closely and made small, almost unnoticeable changes, in how he acted. He would be more open with you and make sure you knew what was going on before it happened.

Before, the guys would just stop by randomly, but now Tony told you at least 30 minutes in advance or sooner if he could. He wouldn't make as many loud noises, and if he did he would immediately find you and hug you because he knew they scared you.

-imagine-

Tony: hey baby. wanna have some fun with me, the crew, and some bands tonight?

Me: what kind of fun...

Tony: you're so perverted ily. we're going to Sea World. today's the last day of warped and they bought out the park for the night for bands only

Me: I dunno... Tony it's 9 at night the park is closed

Tony: pleaseeeeeeee we have conectionnsssssss

Me: i'll think about it

Tony: YAY ok I gotta go, text Hime if you wanna come because he's the only one home rn. love you babygirl

Me: kk. love you too

I sigh and plug my phone in, knowing Tony will be upset if I don't come.

But... what if I embarrass myself? What if I say something stupid? What if I get sick and ruin the trip? What if- *new message*

Jaime: trick or treat

I run downstairs and open the door to see Jaime standing there with his arms wide open.

"Hey Jaime" I say, hugging him.

"You alright?" He asks, noticing my nerves.

"You used to love roller coasters, what's wrong?" He asks, closing the door behind him.

"I just don't wanna embarrass myself" I mutter, and he shakes his head.

"If you embarrass yourself i'll puke all over Austin Carlile and run around naked so everyone forgets about whatever you did" Jaime says, and I laugh.

"Get dressed. Tony doesn't know you're coming." He says, and I look at him confused.

"I told him you started your period" He says, and I roll my eyes.

"Why is that always the excuse?" I mutter, and he laughs.

I go upstairs and get dressed in black ripped skinny jeans, a OM&M long sleeve shirt, and a grey zip-up jacket. I put on some mascara and loosely French braid my bangs back, adding them to a messy pony tail.

"Ready?" Jaime asks once I get downstairs.

I put on my hood and nod, grabbing my keys wallet and phone on the way out.

--

"Hey Jaim- (Y/N)!" Tony yells, running up and hugging me.

"I thought you weren't coming!" He says, setting me down.

That's the thing I love about Tony. Every time I see him he acts like he hasn't seen me in years.

"Jaime lied to surprise you" I say, and he laughs, grabbing my hand and making a funny face, making me laugh.

"Ready guys?" Frank, SWS's manager says, handing everyone a pass.

"C'mon we have to ride that" Tony says, pointing to the drop tower.