Kellin Quinn Imagine

Storyline: You were the lead singer of a band, Vendetta, and you were at Warped this year. You'd previously gone on the Collide with the Sky tour with SWS, ATL, and of course PTV, so you knew a lot of people. What you didn't know was that one of those people had a huge crush on you.

--

"(Y/N)!" someone from press says, as you walk down the hallway. 

"Hey Bryan!" You say, recognizing him as Bryan Stars.

"When's our next interview, man!" He says, focusing his camera. He was here with Damon Fizzy and one other YouTuber who's name I couldn't remember. Chris something.

"Hey, uh... I dunno. Maybe we can set one up soon" I say, and he nods.

"Really though just stop bye and see if we're busy. We don't have any interviews tomorrow set up, so stop by our tent today if you can" I say, and they nod.

"Can I just say that you are the most laid back person I've ever met" Bryan says, and I laugh.

"Nah, you've interviewed ATL, they're pretty chill" I say, and he laughs.

"Dude I love your beanie!" I say to Damon, who blushes.

Awe he's so cute.

"Thanks It's actually from Kellin Quinn's line" He says, and I notice the three pins.

"You rock it way better then he does" I say, and Bryan laughs.

"We actually have an interview with Sleeping with Sirens in about 20 minutes. You should stop by" Chris says, and I nod.

"Sounds cool! We don't have a set today so i'm open" I say, smiling.

"Cool. Well we gotta go. See ya!" Bryan says.

"Wait where's the interview?" I ask, checking my phone and seeing a message from Vic.

"Follow these arrows, we're in room 221B" Damon says, and I nod, grabbing my phone and looking at the message.

Vic: You single?

Me: Depends

Vic: On what?

Me: Who youre asking for

Vic: No one from PTV

Me: Do I know them?

Vic: Yesh

Me: Then yes i'm single.

I laugh and put my phone back before going to catering to get food.

--

I tiptoe to the room and peek my head in, smirking when I see Damon with his back towards me.

Shaking off my beanie, I walk up behind him and take his, replacing it with mine, and putting his on.

"Hey what the-" He whispers, but stops when he sees me.

"Hello" He whispers, blushing.

"Hey" I whisper, and sit next to him, laughing quietly at Kellin who's making weird faces.

"So, any crushes in the band?" Bryan asks, and everyone looks to Kellin.

"Kellinnnnn" They all say, mockingly, and he blushes, hiding behind Bryan.

"He's madly in love with this chick" Justin says, and Kellin smiles and blushes.

"Who is he talking about?" Damon whispers to me and I shrug.

"No idea" I whisper back, and Jack sees me and starts laughing.

"Justin who does he like?" Jack asks, and Justin looks over at me.

"HOLY SHIT!" He yells, and the camera pans to me.

"Wait wut" I say, and get pulled up by Gabe.

"(Y/N) do you know what this is about?" Bryan asks and my face is probably the funniest thing on the planet because I have no clue what's happening.

"What the hell is going on?" I ask, laughing as Gabe shoves me between Justin and Kellin, who's blushing like crazy and hiding his face.

"He likes you" Justin whispers in my ear, and I gasp in shock.

"Kells?" I ask, and he turns to face me.

"Yeah?" He sheepishly asks.

"Is it true?" I ask, and he nods, looking up at me, and smiling when he sees the beanie i'm wearing.

He fixes it a little and nods.

"Yeah" He says, and I blush.

"Look at me?" I ask, because he looked away again.

My stomach is tied in knots as he looks up at me, and I rest my hand on his shoulder.

His eyes widen in shock and I look at his lips, asking for permission.

You could hear a pin drop in the room as I lean in, and after a second of double checking with him, connecting our lips.

The entire room cheers and I smile into the kiss, breaking it.

"That was..." He says, and opens his eyes.

"Ten times better then I imagined" He breathes out, and I chuckle, pecking his lips once more.

"Alright alright no PDA on my channel" Bryan says, and I chuckle, and turn to the camera, sticking my tongue out and running back to my place with Damon.

"You know that was set up, right?" He whispers, as the interview continues.

"I figured" I whisper, and take off the beanie, handing it back.

"Keep it" He says, and shakes off his, well, mine.

"Well if I keep this one you keep that one" I say, chuckling.

"Can you sign it?" He asks, and I smile, nodding.

I grab a sharpie from my boot and sign it.

I see his phone, a Vendetta phone case on it, and smirk.

"Can I see your case?" I ask, and he nods, handing me his phone.

I take his phone out and he looks at me confused.

'You're pretty cool. I don't trust many people with this but you're fucking badass. Text me, maybe we can do a collab on your channel one day? I love your videos and i'm sorry you've been through all that. Ily DeeFizzy, stay strong. ***-***-**** -(Y/N)'

I put his phone back in the case and smirk, handing it back to him.

"You can read that later" I say, and stand up, leaving the room with the SWS guys in front of me.

"So..." Kellin starts, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly.

I roll my eyes and grab his hand, pulling him down the hallway and out of the press building.

"I hope that wasn't just for press" I say to him, and he chokes on his own spit.

"No way, it wasn't that for you was it?" He asks, panicking.

"No way" I say, and hold his hand tighter.

"So, what are we?" He asks, and I shrug.

"Crushes, dates, boyfriend/girlfriend, lead singers... what do you want to be?" I ask, and he laughs.

"Well... (Y/N) would you like to be my girlfriend?" He asks, stopping us and turning us face to face.

"No" I answer, and his face drops.

"I'd love to be your girlfriend" I say, smirking.

He playfully rolls his eyes and pulls me into him, kissing my lips softly and passionately.